Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
为啥总要我搬这么重的东西?
Well, it's very simple.
原因很简单
In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose, I'm the smart one, Wolowitz is the funny one, and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner who struggles to understand our ways and fails.
在我们这群一无所有的杂牌科学家里我是聪明的那个Wolowitz是有趣的那个Koothrappali是不断想要了解我们文化却失败了的那个可爱老外
That leaves you, by default, as the muscle.
而你 就被默认为出劳力的那个
One more floor, and I'd be the pulled muscle.
再多走几层楼 我就得肌肉拉伤了
Oh, it's about time. I'm starving.
哦 终于回来了 我快饿死了
Um, well, we didn't actually get Chinese food.
呃 其实我们没买中餐
Why not? Don't panic.
为啥? 别紧张
This is better. Oh, no.
这个更好 哦 不
You didn't trade the food for magic beans, did you?
你们该不会拿食物去换了魔法豆吧?
Of course not.
当然不是啦
And technically, magic beans would be food.
但理论上讲 魔法豆的确可以作为食物
Although eating them would be quite a waste, since you could plant them, and overnight, have a giant beanstalk, which would provide enough roughage for a small city.
虽然吃起来很浪费因为你可以种植 一天后 就能收获一个为一座小城市提供粗粮的大豆茎了
Yeah, sometimes I don't listen.
有时候我压根没有听你说话
Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down.
有时候我只是看你的下巴做上下运动
We were on our way to the Chinese restaurant when we thought we saw Adam West, so we followed him.
我们在去中国餐馆的路上看到了Adam West 然后就跟着他
Who's Adam West?
Adam West是谁?
Who's Adam West?!
Adam West是谁?!
Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?
Leonard 你俩上完床到底都在谈些啥?
My guess is, "Hey, four minutes! New record!"
我猜他们会说 "嘿 四分钟! 新纪录!"
That's why I'm the funny one.
所以说 我是有趣的那个
Anyway, we followed the guy to this garage sale, and they had the coolest stuff.
不管怎样 我们跟着他去了旧货出售 他们那儿的东西都超酷的
They were closing up.
他们刚要收摊
We got this whole box for 60 bucks.
我们花了60美元买了这一箱东西
We didn't even get to go through it all.
我们甚至都没翻遍每一样东西
There could be anything in here.
应有尽有
There a new girlfriend in there?
有你的新女朋友吗?
'Cause you might need one. No.
我估计你需要一个 没有
But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters script with actual slime stains!
但有一份沾满泥渍的 "追鬼敢死队"的原版最终手稿!
Oh, you're right. It's Ghostbusters 2.
哦 你说的没错 是"追鬼敢死队2"的
Never mind.
不过没关系
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
An Alf doll.
外星人Alf(出自80年代著名情景喜剧)
When I was 11, my mother got me one to help me sleep after my dad left. I used to pretend that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac, and Alf was going to bring him back to me.
1岁时 在我爸去世后我妈帮我买了一个促进睡眠 我一直假装我爸搬到Melmac星球上(该外星人的出生地) 然后Alf来把他还给我
But he never did.
但他没有
Where's my daddy, puppet?
我爸呢 小木偶?
Where is he?
他人呢?
That is so sad.
太可悲了
No, what's sad is that you don't know Adam West was TV's Batman.
不 可悲的是你不知道 Adam West是演电视剧蝙蝠侠的