Leonard: Got a bit of traffic this morning, huh? Think it's gonna rain? Instead of underpants, I covered my crotch with potato salad this morning.Okay, I know what'll cheer you up. Let's play one of your driving games.
今早路上有点堵车,对吧?你觉得会不会下雨啊?今天早上我没穿内裤,是拿土豆沙拉挡住我裤裆的。哈,我知道怎么样让你打起精神了。我们来玩个开车时你最爱的小游戏吧。
Sheldon: All right.This game is called Traitors. I will name three historical figures,you put them in order of the heinousness of their betrayal. Benedict Arnold, Judas, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
好吧。游戏的名字叫“叛徒”。我说出三个历史人物,他们都是叛徒,你根据他们的情节恶劣程度排序。博士。
Leonard: You really think I belong with Benedict Arnold and Judas?
你真的觉得我可以和Benedict Arnold还有Judas相提并论?
Sheldon: You're right. Judas had the decency to hang himself after what he did.
对哦。Judas至少为自己的所作所为以死谢罪了。
Leonard: Come on, Sheldon. Can't you at least try to understand how much this means to me?
别这样,Sheldon。你能不能试着理解一下这对我来说有多重要?
Sheldon: Round two: Leonard Hofstadter, Darth Vader, Rupert Murdoch.
第二轮游戏开始:Leonard Hofstadter,Darth Vader和Rupert Murdoch。
Leonard: Rupert Murdoch?
Rupert Murdoch是谁?
Sheldon: He owns Fox, and they canceled Firefly. Hint: he and Darth Vader are tied for #2.
福克斯公司老总,他们竟然敢停播“萤火虫”。(注:科幻类美剧) 提示: 他和 Darth Vader并列第二。
Howard: I'm sorry I couldn't hang with you last night. I had a date with Bernadette.
昨晚没和你一起很不好意思啊。我和Bernadette约会去了。
Raj: I know. I saw the Tweet.
我知道。你在微博网上都写了。
Howard: So, what did you end up doing?
那你后来干嘛去了?
Raj: Not much. Nuked a burrito. Prayed to the Hindu god Urvashi that your bowels would loosen, and your penis would droop like willow tree.
没干嘛。吃了个无皮玉米卷。然后向印度教神Urvashi希祷告你会拉稀,阴茎软的跟柳条一样柔软。
Leonard: You seen Sheldon?
你们见到Sheldon了吗?
Raj: No. Is he still mad about the super collider?
没有。他还在因为超级对撞机的事生你的气啊?
Leonard: Yeah. He thinks I betrayed him. I mean, come on. What would you guys do if you were me?
对啊。他觉得我背叛了他。我说,各位。你们要是换作我的话会怎么办?
Howard: I'd take Sheldon to Switzerland.
我会带Sheldon去瑞士。
Leonard: Seriously?
真的假的?
Howard: Absolutely. And I'd leave him there.
当然是真的。然后我会把他丢在那里。
Raj: What the hell is that?
这究竟是什么鬼东西?
Leonard: Uh, let's see. Yup, 30 pieces of silverware.
嗯,研究一下。这个,30把刀叉。