That's not a word. BRIAN: What about that language?
这不仅仅是词藻 - 这种说法怎么样?
Nice shirt. sissy. - Good. right?
这衬衫不错,小妹 - 很好看,对吧?
Hey Mom you wanna see our routine? - What routine?
嘿,妈妈想不想看看我们的常规游戏?什么游戏?
Come on. Anna. Let do it. - Hey. baby. what's your sign?
来,Anna,开始吧 - 嘿,孩子,你的标识是什么?
No. l'm a Leo-- KATE & BRIAN: But l have cancer.
不,我是... - 但是,我得了癌症
Cancer. - You're a Cancer?
癌 - 难道你是癌症?
lt's not even funny. Yes. it is.
这不好笑 - 不,很好笑
JESSE: l agree with Dad. - lt was pretty clever.
我支持爸爸 - 真聪明
JESSE: It's not funny. It's not.
这不好笑,不好笑
Nice. Nice. These your kids?
好吧,好吧,这些是你的孩子?
Yes. they are. Question is. are they yours?
是,他们是 问题是他们是你的孩子吗?
You believe that? Hey. sweetie. where's your locket?
你相信? 嘿,亲爱的,你的项链呢?
Oh. l didn't feel like wearing it today.
哦,今天没戴
Eat. Kate. - l'm eating.
吃饭,Kate - 我在吃
SARA: Is it not good? - lt's really good. Mom.
不好吃吗? - 很不错,妈妈
BRIAN: It's good to me.
我也觉得挺好吃的
l have lentils in the fridge if you want some.
你要的话,冰箱里有扁豆
l'm fine. Mom.
我没事,妈咪
You're not hungry? - l bet she needs to breathe a little bit.
你不饿? - 我想她可能需要点新鲜空气
Maybe you should try to breathe a bit. - Maybe l will a bit later.
可能你也需要呼吸一下新鲜空气 - 我一会儿再去吧
Gross.
没羞
Where are you going? KATE: Bathroom. wanna come?
你要去哪儿? - 浴室,你要来吗?