I'm happy here. Screw SpringfieId!
我喜欢这里,叫斯普林菲尔德见鬼去吧!
I can't beIieve you'd say something so seIfish.
不敢相信你会这么自私
Marge, those peopIe chased us with pitchforks and torches.
玛芝,那帮人拿着草叉火把追赶我们
Torches! At 4 in the afternoon!
火把啊,居然下午四点就点火把
It was 7 at night. -It was during Access Hollywood, -
那时是晚上七点 - 那时正在播《走进好莱坞》
Which is on at 4 and 7.
那节目四点、七点都播
Dad, how can you turn your back on everyone who Ioved us?
爸,你怎么能对 那些爱我们的人置之不理呢?
FIanders heIped when we were in troubIe.
我们有麻烦的时候 佛兰德斯可是挺身相助的
Who cares what he did? He's not your father.
谁在乎佛兰德斯干过什么? 他又不是你老爸!
You don't mean that. You worship me.
你在说气话,你崇拜我
I wish he was.
我倒希望他是!
Oh, yeah? Look what I did to your picture.
哦,是吗? 那看看我把你的照片怎么着了
Look at it.
看看啊
How-diIIy-doo-diIIy. How-diIIy-doo-diIIy.
灵不灵,灵不灵
Why, you IittIe--!
为什么,你这个小…!
I'II strangIe-angIe you!
我掐死你!
Bart, stop it! Leave this to me.
巴特,别这样!看我的
Homer. . .
荷马…
in every marriage, you get one chance to say:
婚姻生活中你只有一次机会说
''I need you to do this with me. ''
"我需要与你同心协力"
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最傻的蠢话
We're saving SpringfieId!
我们要拯救斯普林菲尔德!
Homer Simpson!
荷马?辛普森!
Listen to me, aII of you. We are staying.
你们都给我听好!我们就待在这儿!
We have a great Iife in AIaska. . .
我们在阿拉斯加过得很开心…
and we're never going back to America again.
绝不会再踏入美国一步!
I have spoken!
我说完了!