Today's drip. Black.
今天的滴滤咖啡 什么都没加
Thanks, Em.
谢谢 艾米丽
Thank you for letting me hang.
该谢你让我过来才是
Mmm . How'd they get you to open up the brew this morning?
他们怎么让你今早去酒吧开门营业
Kinda got drafted.
心血来潮吧
I'm running over to Spencer's for a shower.
我去斯宾塞家洗个澡
The plumber won't be here until nine. Great.
水管工九点才能来 好极了
I've got some reading to do.
我还有些书要读呢
"Lord of the flies." Your pick or theirs?
《蝇王》 你选的还是他们选的
Theirs. I don't mind.
他们选的 我不介意
I kind of identify with those boys.
我和那些男孩也有些许相似
Feel like I've been on that island. With the girls.
仿佛我和姑娘们就在那个岛上
We did it the right way-- we stuck together no matter what.
但我们没走入歧途 紧紧团结在一起
You are thick as thieves.
你们亲密无间
We knew "A" was trying to tear us apart.
我们清楚A想拆散我们
Mona actually brought us closer together.
梦娜反倒让我们更加团结
And we know that now. We're stronger for it.
我们也认识到了 所以能更坚强地面对
So you actually have something to thank her for.
所以有些事你还真的得谢谢她了0
I wouldn't go that far.
那还不至于
Now that she back in Rosewood,
现在她回到了玫瑰镇
Mona's leaving you alone, right?
梦娜没有再骚扰你了对吗
She...seems to be a model citizen.
她...表现得像个模范公民
You'd tell me if things started up again...
如果有事情再发生你会告诉我的...
wouldn't you?
对吗
Of course.
当然