ROSS: C'mon.
开门
RACHEL: Joey.
乔伊
ROSS: Open up. We want to talk to you.
开门,我们想跟你谈一谈
JOEY: I don't feel like talkin.
我不想谈
RACHEL: Oh c'mon Joey, we care about you.
别这样了,乔伊我们关心你
CHANDLER: We're worried about you.
我们很关心你
MONICA: And some of us really have to pee.
我们有些人真的很急呀
MONICA: Sorry Joey.
抱歉,乔伊
JOEY: Hey.
嘿
PHOEBE: Listen, sorry about your death, that really sucks.
听着,很遗憾你的死真的很惨耶
CHANDLER: We came over as soon as we saw.
我们一看到就赶过来了
ROSS: How could you not tell us?
你怎么不告诉我们呢?
JOEY: I don't know, I was kinda hopin' no one would ever find out.
我不知道我有点希望没有人会发现
RACHEL: Well, maybe they can find a way to bring you back.
或许他们可以让你起死回生
JOEY: Naa, they said that when they found my body, my brain was so smashed in that the only doctor that could have saved me was me. Supposed to be some kind of irony or somethin.
他们说当找到我尸体的时候我的脑袋已经摔得稀巴烂了…而唯一救得了我的人是我,说是故意要看起来讽刺什么的。
PHOEBE: But Joey, you're gonna be fine. You don't need that show, it was just a dumb soap opera.
乔伊,你不会有事的,你不需要那个节目那只是个蠢的肥皂剧嘛。
JOEY: Phoebe, this was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
菲此,那是我这辈子最棒的事。
PHOEBE: Yes, I was going to incorporate that. Oh good, here's Monica, she'll have something nice to say.
没错,我本来还要那样说的。很好,摩妮卡来了她会说句好听的啦。
MONICA: Um, I straightened out your shower curtain so you won't get mildew. What? To me that's nice.
我把你的浴帘拉直了以免发霉,怎么了?那是好事啊。
CHANDLER: It's gonna be ok. You know that?
不要紧的,你也知道嘛。
JOEY: No, I don't. It's like, ya know, you work your whole life for somethin' and you think that when you get it it's never gonna be as good as you thought it would be. But this so was. Ya know, it changed everything. Like the other day, I got this credit card application, and I was pre- approved. Huh? I've never been pre-approved for anything in my life.
不,我不知道,像你奋斗了一辈子去追求…当你认为你办到的时候…永远不会像你想的一样好,不过这个是啊,它改变了一切,前几天呢,我去申请信用卡…我竟然被保送过关了,我这辈子从没被保送过关过
CHANDLER: I'm sorry man.
很遗憾,老兄
RACHEL: Yeah, Joey honey, I don't know if this'll mean anything to you but you'll always be pre-approved with us.
乔伊我不知道这对你有没有意义…但我们总是会保送你过关。