Rachel: I'm in. I couldn't be inner. Monica?
我跟。Monica?
Phoebe: Monica, in or out?
Monica,跟还是不跟?
Monica: I hate this game!
我讨厌玩牌!
Phoebe: OK Joey, your bet.
Joey,你呢?
Joey: Ahhh, I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face. Oh, I'm out.
我像是被满脸伤痕的胖子撞到肚子的二流妓女。哦,我不跟。
Phoebe: Ross?
Ross?
Ross: Oh, I am very in.
我跟。
Phoebe: Chandler?
Chandler?
Chandler: Couldn't be more out.
不跟。
Phoebe: Me too. Rachel.
我也不跟。Rachel?
Rachel: Uh, I will see you... and I'll raise you. What do you say... want to waste another buck?
我不但跟反而加注,如何?还想再浪费钱吗?
Ross: No, not this time. So... what'd you have?
这一回不会,快嘛。给我看你有什么?
Rachel: I'm not telling.
我不会说的。
Ross: Come on, show them to me.
给我看看。
Rachel: No..!
不!
Ross: Show them to me!
给我看看!
Rachel: Get your hands out of there! No!
把你的手从那里拿开!
Ross: Let me see! Show them!
让我看看!
Chandler: You know, I've had dates like this.
我有过这样的约会。
Rachel: Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can you? Your whole face is getting red... little veins popping out on your temple...
天啊,你真是输不起的家伙,你的脸涨的好红,太阳穴的小血管都浮出来了……
Phoebe: Plus that shirt doesn't really match those pants.
并且衣服和裤子不配
Ross: First of all, I'm not losing..
第一,我没输……
Rachel: Oh, you are losing. Definitely losing.
哦,你是输定了。
Ross: Let's not talk about losing. Just deal the...
我们不要谈论输不输的事了, 发牌
Rachel: Hello, Rachel Green.
嗨,Rachel Green。
Ross: Mee mee, meemee mee.
嗨,Rachel Green。
Rachel: Excuse me. It's about the job.
这是有关工作的电话。
Rachel: Barbara! Hi, how are you? Uhhuh. No, I understand. Yeah. Oh, oh,come on, no, I'm fine. Don't be silly. Yeah... oh, but you know, ifif anything else opens up,plea—Hello? Hello?
Barbara!你好吗?不,我懂。不,我没事,别傻了,是否还有其他职位缺人?你好?