Maybe you didn't leave Jack Garcia. Maybe he left you.
或许你不想离开杰克·加西亚 而是他抛弃了你
What? You hated him for taking away what little joy you had, didn't you?
什么 你恨他连你得到这点小小的快乐都夺走了 不是吗
You hated him, you hated your life, so you set fireto your house, and you told your son to say it was Jack.
你恨他 你恨自己的生活 于是一把火烧了房子 你让你儿子说是杰克做的
You think that I'dburn down my own house? That fire killed my mother.
你是说我把自己的房子烧了 我母亲丧命于那场大火
People have done crazier things at the end of an affair.
外遇结束时人们总会做出疯狂的举动
Cheryl was having an affair with Jack?
谢丽尔和杰克怎会有染
You had two strong motives, Mr. Ambrose make a bundle of money on the house and get back at the man who stole your wife.
安布罗斯女士 你有两个很强的作案动机 不但可以因此获得一大笔赔偿金还可以报复偷走你生活的那个人
You knew she was miserable in your marriage. You had nothing to lose.
你知道她不满你们的婚姻生活 你没有任何负担
I had no idea that she was having an affair.
我根本不知道她有外遇
Ialmost left my family for Jack. Why would I want him in jail?
我差点为了杰克抛弃我的家庭 我又怎么会让他去坐牢
I had nothing to do with this. I would never put my family at risk like that.
我跟此事毫无关系 我绝不会让我的家庭冒如此大的风险
It wasn't Cheryl.
不是谢丽尔干的
No. Emotion she was showing was genuine. She's still fond of Garcia.
没错 她的情感是真实的 她还是喜欢加西亚
That's a shame. But it'll help me make the case against Frank.
真丢人 不过这有利于我对弗兰克提起诉讼
What? He had the motive, the means and plenty of opportunity to implant the memory in his son.
什么 他有作案动机 还有充分的机会和手段还有充分的机会和手段
No, he was truly surprised. He... well, hang on.
不 他的确很惊讶 他 等等
Cheryl was having an affair with Jack?
谢丽尔和杰克怎会有染
See, he had no idea.
看 他根本不知情
If he was surprised, it was because we knew about the affair.
他感到惊讶 是因为地下情被我们发现了
Nah, you're wrong.
你错了
Oh, well, there's something you're always certain about.
你总会对某些事非常肯定
You don't see what I see.
我看到的你没看到
You know, you-you really used to be so charming back before you became God.
你没变成上帝之前 还是很有魅力的