It is the most dreadful news.
非常可怕的消息
Lydia has run away...
莉蒂亚跑了
with Mr Wickham.
跟维克先生私奔
They are gone to Lord knows where.
不知去了哪里
She has no money, no connections. I fear she is lost forever.
她没钱没势 我怕她会永远失踪
This is my fault.
这是我的错
If only I had exposed Wickham when I should.
我该早点揭发维克的真面目
No, this is my fault.
不,这是我的错
I might have prevented all this by being open with my sisters.
若我能跟我姊妹们讨论这件事就不会发生了
Has anything been done to recover her?
有没有人去找她?
My father has gone to London, but I know nothing can be done.
我爸去伦敦了 但我知道没有用
We have not the smallest hope.
我们没希望了
Would I could help you.
我能帮忙吗?
Sir, I think it is too late.
先生,我想已经太迟了
This is grave indeed. I will leave you. Goodbye.
这的确很严重 我先离开了,再见
We must go at once.
恐怕我们必须立刻出发
I will join Mr Bennet and find Lydia before she ruins the family.
我得在莉蒂亚毁了家族名声前 帮班奈特先生一起找她
Why did the Forsters let her out of their sight?
福斯特家 怎麽会让她跑掉?
I always said they were unfit to take charge of her.
我总是说他们管不住她
And now she is ruined. - You are all ruined.
现在她毁了 -妳们全都毁了
Who will take you now with a fallen sister?
有个堕落的妹妹 现在谁敢要妳们?
Poor Mr Bennet will now have to fight the perfidious Wickham
可怜的班奈特先生必须 和背信忘义的维克决斗
and then be killed.
然後送命