What’s daycare? - Sh Sh Sh.
什么是幼儿园? - 嘘 嘘 嘘
Mom! - No buts. You choose the toys you want to donate, I’ll drop them off at Sunnyside. - 妈妈!
别反对了 你选择想捐赠的玩具 我把它们送到阳光幼儿园去
Poor Barbie. - I get the Corvette.
可怜的芭比 - 雪佛兰跑车归我了
Andy, come on. You need to start making decisions.
安迪 快点 你得开始做决定了
Like what? - Like, what are you going to do with these toys?
什么决定? - 比如说 你打算怎么处理这些玩具?
Should we donate them to Sunnyside? - No!
要不捐给阳光幼儿园行吗? - 不行!
Maybe sell them online?
那要不在网上出售?
Mom, no one’s going to want those old toys.
妈妈 没人想要这些旧玩具
They’re junk. - Fine. You have till Friday.
他们都是些破烂 - 好吧 你可以把它们留到礼拜五
Anything that’s not packed for college or in the attic...
没打包带去学校或者放到阁楼上的...
is getting thrown out. - Whatever you say, Mom.
都会被扔掉 - 好吧 好吧 妈妈
What’s happening? - We’re getting thrown out, you idiot! That’s what’s happening!
发生什么事了? - 我们要被扔掉了 你这个白痴! 就是这么回事!
You need a hand? - I got it.
要帮忙吗? - 我自己能行
Here. So you gonna miss me when I’m gone?
给你 我走后你会想我吗?
If I say "no", will I still get your room?
如果我说"不" 我还能得到你的房间吗?
No. - Then, yes, I’ll miss you.
不能 - 那就 是吧 我会想你的
I can’t breathe. - This can’t be happening.
我喘不过气来了 - 怎么会发生这种事
Quiet! What’s that sound?
安静! 那是什么声音?
Andy!
安迪!
That’s not trash. That’s not trash!
那不是垃圾 那不是垃圾!
Think, Woody. Think, think, think.
想想办法 伍迪 想想办法 想想办法
Buster, come here boy. Come here.
巴斯特 过来宝贝 过来