And earlier this evening,The State Department successfullyconvincedthe Yemeni government to pardon and release Nicole and Marcus Bradin.
今晚早些时候 美国国务院成功说服也门政府赦免并释放尼科和马尔库斯·布拉丁
This is a proud new step in what we hope will continue to be a productive friendship with the United States.
这是具有历史性的一步 我们希望借此与美国保持良好的友谊
Well, at least one of us had a good day.
今天总算有人工作成绩还不错
You saved his reputation and kept him out of jail.
你保住了他的名声 让他免受牢狱之灾
Jeffrey will come around eventually.
杰弗里最终会明白的
You've known each other too long.
你们相识了那么久
One second.
稍等
Hi, honey.Uh, yeah, I just got back to the office.
亲爱的 对 我刚回到办公室
Okay.Yeah, no, no, uh, I...I understand.
好的 好 不不 我 我明白
Do you want me to pick something up?
要我买点东西吗
All right, well, just let me know if you change your mind.Okay.
好吧 要什么就跟我说 好的
Alec stuck at work?
阿莱克要加班吗
We're almost on the right schedule.
我们就快步调一致了
You know, I spend my days at the State Department.
我是白天呆在国务院
He spends his nights there.
而他是晚上要去
You want to grab some dinner?
想吃点什么吗
I'd love to.
是的
But I've got to take care of something.
但我还有点事要办
Raincheck?
下次吧
Sure.
好的
剧情百科:《别对我说谎》该剧的灵感来源于行为学专家Paul Ekman博士的真实研究以及畅销书《Telling Lies》(说谎),调查表明,一个普通人在谈话的时候,平均每10分钟要说3个谎话。该剧的中文译名恰好与英文名相反,也有译为《千谎百计》的,但无论“对我说谎”也好,还是“别对我说谎”也好,潜台词都是——我会看穿你。本剧根据真人真事改编。本剧的灵感来源于行为学专家Paul Ekman博士的真实研究,他能够发掘深埋在人类脸部、身体和声音里的线索,然后将犯罪调查中的真实与谎言昭示天下。Ekman博士担任本剧的特别顾问。