I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸
I think one of my toes just came off. –
这样我要怎么跳舞? - 我跳到脚趾头都快断了
Now, if every man in the room does not end the evening
不拜倒在你石榴裙下的男人
in love with you, then I'm no judge of beauty.
一定都瞎了眼睛
Or men. - No, they are far too easy to judge.
男人可不一定 - 拜托,男人都以貌取人
They're not all bad.
不是全都这么糟吧
Humourless poppycocks, in my limited experience.
我见过的男人都很逊
One of these days, Lizzie, someone will catch your eye
总有一天你会爱上一个男人
and then you'll have to watch your tongue.
你的话别说得这么早
How good of you to come.
谢谢你们赏光
So, which of the painted peacocks is our Mr Bingley?
哪一个是宾利先生?
Well, he's on the right, and on the left is his sister.
右边那个,左边是他妹妹
And the person with the quizzical brow?
一眉道人是谁?
CHARLOTTE: That is his good friend, Mr Darcy.
那是他的好友达西先生
ELIZABETH: (LAUGHING) He looks miserable, poor soul.
他怎么一直穷摆臭脸?
Miserable, he may be, but poor, he most certainly is not.
他摆臭脸是真的 不过他可一点都不穷
Tell me. £10,000 a year
怎么说? 年收入一万英镑
and he owns half of Derbyshire.
德贝郡有一半是他的
The miserable half?
比较烂的那一半吗?
He's about the best butcher in the county.
他是全郡最好的屠夫
If I could introduce the ladies in the choir.
我帮你介绍唱诗班的女生