Did you smell all the leather on that plane?
你闻到飞机上的真皮味道了吗?
If I made you feel second best.
如果我让你备受冷落
I'm sorry I was blind.
我为自己的盲目道歉
No, baby, leave it, leave it. That's Willie.
别换台 宝贝女 那是威利啊
You were always on my mind.
你令我念念不忘
Hi, I'm Willie Nelson.
我是威利·尼尔森
And when I'm not performing, I'm usually getting involved.
我不表演的时候 我就炒作自己
Hey, Bud, if you're out there and you're watching.
巴德 如果你在看的话
He's talking to us!
他在跟我们说话呢
There's a special dinner, especially for you in your honor.
今晚为你准备的特别晚餐 由我的好朋友
hosted by my good friend and Presidential candidate Donald Greenleaf.
也是总统候选人唐纳德·格林利夫做东
I'll see you here tonight. I'll do it, Willie!
今晚 我等你了 我会去的 威利
This is really getting weird.
这事越来越蹊跷了
Mr. Johnson. I'm Art Crumb, Donald Greenleaf's campaign manager.
我是亚特·克鲁伯 唐纳德·格林利夫的竞选主管
Nice to meet you. Same here.
幸会 幸会
You must be Molly. Quite an essay. You have a future in politics one day.
你是莫莉吧 那个论文写的真好 可能有朝一日你会从政的
You might too. One day.
有朝一日 你也会的
Shall we go in?
我们进去吧
Not too hard to be nice, come on.
别这样呃 客气点啊
Party. Party!
这可是派对啊
Right this way... make yourselves at home.
这边请 请随便些
Hello. As you can see, we've got a lovely buffet.
你好 如您所见 我们精心准备了自助餐
Would you like a bud, Bud?
来一瓶吗? 巴德