手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 简爱 > 正文

影视课堂《简爱》第33期:久藏心灵的火焰熊熊燃烧

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ballet   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • You 're very quiet this evening.
  • 你今晚如此寡言少语。
  • What is on your mind?
  • 你在想什么?
  • Many things, sir.
  • 想着很多,先生。
  • My aunt's dead, being back at Thornfield.
  • 舅母的去世,还有我回到了Thornfield。
  • And?
  • 还有吗?
  • Adele tells me your sending her away to school.
  • Adele告诉我你要送她去上学。
  • Yes!
  • 对!
  • It's a good idea, do not you think?
  • 你不认为是个好主意吗?
  • Paris is her home, after all.
  • 毕竟巴黎是她的故乡。
  • May I ask why, sir?
  • 我能问一下原因吗,先生?
  • I thought perhaps you might have guessed.
  • 我想你也猜到了吧。
  • Perhaps, perhaps because you 're going to be married?
  • 是…是因为你要结婚了?
  • Exactly.
  • 没错。
  • Precisely.
  • 正是。
  • With your usual acuteness you 've hit the nail straight on the head.
  • 凭着你一贯的机灵,你已经一语言中。
  • I am to be married, which means Adele will go away to school.
  • 我正是要结婚了,这就意味着Adele要被送到学校。
  • And you will need to find a new situation.
  • 而你也得找新工作了。
  • I will advertise ... directly.
  • 我会马上去… 登广告的。
  • No, you will not.
  • 不用,你不用去了。
  • I have a position that might suit you.
  • 我为你找到合适的岗位了。
  • Governess to five daughters of a family in Ireland.
  • 一个爱尔兰家庭,五个女孩的家庭教师。
  • It's long way off.
  • 路途遥远啊。
  • No matter, a girl of your sense will not object to the voyage.
  • 没有关系,你这样通情达理的姑娘是不会畏惧航程的。
  • Not the voyage, but the distance and then the sea is such a barrier.
  • 我畏惧的不是航程,而是距离,而且海洋是一个很大的障碍。
  • From what, Jane?
  • 距离什么,Jane?
  • From England sir, and from Thornfield.
  • 距离英格兰,先生,还有Thornfield。和…
  • And ... Sometimes I have the strangest feeling about you.
  • 有时候我对你有种莫名奇妙的感觉。
  • Especially when you 're near me as you are now.
  • 尤其像现在我们互相靠近的时候。
  • It feels as though I had a string, tied here under my left rib where my heart is,
  • 我仿佛觉得体内有根弦,缠绕在我左侧肋骨,我心脏的地方。
  • tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.
  • 与你身上相同的部位紧紧地维系在一起。
  • And when you go to Ireland, with all that distance between us, I 'm afraid this cord will be snapped.
  • 你去爱尔兰以后,我们相隔两岸,恐怕这情感的交流弦会折断。
  • And I shall bleed inwardly, but you 're sensible, you 'll forget ... Never!
  • 我内心会趟血,而你通情达礼,你会可以忘却。不会!
  • I 'll never forget.
  • 我永远不会。
  • I wish I 'd never been born.
  • 我但愿自己从未降生。
  • I wish I 'd never come to Thornfield.
  • 我但愿我从未来过Thornfield。
  • There are other houses just as fine.
  • 那边的庄园和这一样好。
  • How can you be so stupid?
  • 你怎能这么愚蠢?你
  • How can you be so cruel?
  • 怎能这么冷漠?
  • I may be poor and plain, but I 'm not without feelings!
  • 我可以出身寒微,我可以相貌平庸,但我不可以没有感情!
  • It's not the house but the life I lived here.
  • 并不是这里的大屋,而是这里的生活。
  • I was not trampled on, I was not excluded.
  • 在这里我不会任人践踏,我不会遭受排斥。
  • I was treated as an equal.
  • 我被平等地对待。
  • And so you are, Jane.
  • 对的,所以是这样,先生。
  • And so ... and so ... Yes, so, sir.
  • 是这样…是这样…对的,所以是这样,先生。
  • And yet not so, for you 're a married man. Or as good as married.
  • 但现在不一样了,你要结婚了,或者说是一个无异于结婚的人。
  • Let me go!
  • 让我走!
  • Please, still ... do not struggle so ... you 're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
  • 求你,冷静些…不要挣扎…你就像一只发疯的鸟儿,拼命撕掉自己的羽毛。
  • I 'm no caged bird, I 'm a free human being.
  • 我不是笼中鸟,我是自由的人。
  • Independent with a will of my own.
  • 有我独立的意志。
  • Then stay.
  • 那么留下。
  • Stay and marry me.
  • 留下来做我妻子。
  • How dare you make fun of me?
  • 你怎能拿我开心?
  • I mean what I say.
  • 我是真心的。
  • Stay at Thornfield.
  • 留在Thornfield。
  • Be my wife!
  • 做我的新娘子。
  • And what of Miss Ingram?
  • Ingram小姐怎么办?
  • Miss Ingram, I do not love Miss Ingram nor does she love me.
  • 我根本没爱过Ingram小姐,而且她也不爱我。
  • Jane, you strange, almost unearthly thing.
  • Jane,你真是个很奇妙的人,几近完美无暇,简直不像人间的生灵。
  • I love you as my own flesh.
  • 我爱你就像爱我身上的血肉。
  • I beg of you to marry me.
  • 我求你嫁给我。
  • Say," Edward, give me my name".
  • 说:“Edward,我发誓。”
  • Say," Edward, I will marry you".
  • 说:“Edward,我愿嫁给你。”
  • Yes, yes ... yes ...
  • 我愿意,我愿意…我愿意…


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

本期节目序言:

真正的爱情并非是战场上的豪言壮语,爱情火花是潜移默化地在我们相互之间的交流和摩擦中碰撞出来的,是相互之间钦慕已久而燃烧起来的。

RochesterJane相知相遇这么久后,在深夜在宁静的庄园里相拥相吻,他们身体的每一个细胞就如同都在沸水中沸腾。两人在相吻和相抱中的时刻,感觉到相互的身体溶于一体。

RochesterJane的感受的真实吐露,而Jane含泪与Rochester争锋相对的言语既含蓄又传情,紧扣我的心弦,在制作这期节目期间。我每一次看,都非常感动,甚至掉泪。随着剧情,我能感受到Rochester的感情,我也跟着Jane在流泪。实在太感人了!

今天我们欣赏到的这段影视片花可以说是电影《简爱》中的精华,是高潮部分。很多台词需要我们反复地看影片去体会那些非常感人和含蓄的言语,去理解这些具有文学性语言的真正含义,而不是看其字面意思。

今天的影视学习是有一定的难度,不要畏惧。倘若你能入戏,能让自己身临其境就不难了。

影视片花:

台词欣赏:

Rochester:You're very quiet this evening.What is on your mind?

你今晚如此寡言少语。你在想什么?

Jane:Many things, sir.My aunt's dead, being back at Thornfield.

想着很多,先生。舅母的去世,还有我回到了Thornfield

Rochester:And?

还有吗?

Jane:Adele tells me your sending her away to school.

Adele告诉我你要送她去上学。

Rochester:Yes! It's a good idea, don't you think? Paris is her home, after all.

对! 你不认为是个好主意吗?毕竟巴黎是她的故乡。

Jane:May I ask why, sir?

我能问一下原因吗,先生?

Rochester:I thought perhaps you might have guessed.

我想你也已经猜到了吧。

Jane:Perhaps, perhaps because you're going to be married?

是…是因为你要结婚了?

Rochester:Exactly. Precisely.

没错,正是。

With your usual acuteness you've hit the nail straight on the head.

凭着你一贯的机灵,你已经一语言中。

I am to be married, which means Adele will go away to school.

我正是要结婚了,这就意味着Adele要被送到学校。

And you will need to find a new situation.

而你也得找新工作了。

Jane:I will advertise... directly.

我会马上去… 登广告的。

Rochester:No, you will not. I have a position that might suit you.

不用,你不用去了。我为你找到合适的岗位了。

Governess to five daughters of a family in Ireland.

一个爱尔兰家庭,五个女孩的家庭教师。

Jane:It's long way off.

路途遥远啊。

Rochester:No matter, a girl of your sense will not object to the voyage.

没有关系,你这样通情达理的姑娘是不会畏惧航程的。

Jane:Not the voyage, but the distance and then the sea is such a barrier.

我畏惧的不是航程,而是距离,而且海洋是一个很大的障碍。

Rochester:From what, Jane?

距离什么,Jane

Jane:From England sir, and from Thornfield. And...

距离英格兰,先生,还有Thornfield。和…

Rochester:Sometimes I have the strangest feeling about you.

有时候我对你有种莫名奇妙的感觉。

Especially when you're near me as you are now.

尤其像现在我们互相靠近的时候。

It feels as though I had a string, tied here under my left rib where my heart is, tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.

我仿佛觉得体内有根弦,缠绕在我左侧肋骨,我心脏的地方,与你身上相同的部位紧紧地维系在一起。

And when you go to Ireland, with all that distance between us, I'm afraid this cord will be snapped.

你去爱尔兰以后,我们相隔两岸,恐怕这情感的交流弦会折断。

And I shall bleed inwardly, but you're sensible, you'll forget...

我内心会趟血,而你通情达礼,你会可以忘却。

Jane:Never! I'll never forget.

不会!我永远不会。

I wish I'd never been born. I wish I'd never come to Thornfield.

我但愿自己从未降生。我但愿我从未来过Thornfield

Rochester:There are other houses just as fine.

那边的庄园和这一样好。

Jane:How can you be so stupid? How can you be so cruel?

你怎能这么愚蠢?你怎能这么冷漠?

I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!

我可以出身寒微,我可以相貌平庸,但我不可以没有感情!

It's not the house but the life I lived here.

并不是这里的大屋,而是这里的生活。

I was not trampled on, I was not excluded. I was treated as an equal.

在这里我不会任人践踏,我不会遭受排斥。我被平等地对待。

Rochester:And so you are, Jane. And so... and so...

没错,Jane。是这样…是这样…

Jane:Yes, so, sir.

对的,所以是这样,先生。

And yet not so, for you're a married man. Or as good as married.

但现在不一样了,你要结婚了,或者说是一个无异于结婚的人。

Let me go!

让我走!

Rochester:Please, still...

求你,冷静些…

Don't struggle so... you're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.

不要挣扎…你就像一只发疯的鸟儿,拼命撕掉自己的羽毛。

Jane:I'm no caged bird, I'm a free human being. Independent with a will of my own.

我不是笼中鸟,我是自由的人,有我独立的意志。

Rochester:Then stay. Stay and marry me.

那么留下,留下来做我妻子。

Jane:How dare you make fun of me?

你怎能拿我开心?

Rochester:I mean what I say. Stay at Thornfield. Be my wife!

我是真心的。留在Thornfield,做我的新娘子。

Jane:And what of Miss Ingram?

Ingram小姐怎么办?

Rochester:Miss Ingram, I don't love Miss Ingram nor does she love me.

我根本没爱过Ingram小姐,而且她也不爱我。

Jane, you strange, almost unearthly thing.

Jane,你真是个很奇妙的人,几近完美无暇,简直不像人间的生灵。

I love you as my own flesh.I beg of you to marry me.

我爱你就像爱我身上的血肉。我求你嫁给我。

Say, "Edward, give me my name."Say, "Edward, I will marry you."

说:“Edward,我发誓”。说:“Edward,我愿嫁给你。”

Jane:Yes, yes... yes...

我愿意,我愿意…我愿意…

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trivial ['triviəl]

想一想再看

adj. 琐碎的,不重要的

联想记忆
unpleasant [ʌn'pleznt]

想一想再看

adj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的

 
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
independent [indi'pendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的
n. 独立

联想记忆
barrier ['bæriə]

想一想再看

n. 界线,屏障,栅栏,障碍物

 
analysis [ə'næləsis]

想一想再看

n. 分析,解析

联想记忆
rib [rib]

想一想再看

n. 肋骨,肋状物
vt. 装肋于,用肋状物支

 
advertise ['ædvətaiz]

想一想再看

v. 登广告,为 ... 做广告,宣传

联想记忆
knot [nɔt]

想一想再看

n. 结,节
vi. 打结
vt.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。