No sign yet then?
还没动静吗
I suppose it is a long shot, we have to be realistic.
本来就希望渺茫 我们得做好心理准备
You said before you didn't know who the killer was but you knew what.
你说你不知道凶手是谁 却知道他是什么人
So do you, if you think about it. Why don't people just think?
若你仔细思考的话也能知道 为什么人就不能思考呢
Oh, because we're stupid.
因为我们蠢嘛
We know the killer drove his victims
我们知道被害人坐了凶手的车
but there were no marks of coercion or violence on the bodies.
但尸体上没有丝毫暴力胁迫的迹象
Each one of those five people climbed into a stranger's car voluntarily.
五个受害人都是自愿上了陌生人的车
The killer was someone they trusted.
他们信任那个凶手
But not someone they knew.
但却不是他们认识的人
Five completely different people, they had no friends in common.
五个截然不同的人 不可能有共同的朋友
And another thing, Lauriston Gardens, did you see it?
除此之外 在劳瑞斯顿公园 你看到了吗
Twitching curtains, little old ladies.
有一些好事的老妇
Little old ladies, they're my favourite, better than any security cameras.
我最喜欢老妇了 比任何摄像头都可靠
But according to the police, no one remembers a strange car
但据警方称 没人记得有奇怪车辆
parked outside an empty house. Not one person remembered.
停在一间空屋外面 一个都不记得
I see what you're saying.
我懂了
No, I don't. What are you saying? That the killer's got an invisible car?
不 我还是不懂 你说凶手开着一辆隐形车
Yes. Yes, exactly!
对 一点没错
Then I definitely don't see what you're saying.
好吧这下我更不懂了
There are cars that pass like ghosts, unseen, unremembered.
这车来无影去无踪 丝毫不会引起注意
There are people we trust, always,
很容易取得别人都信任
when we're alone, when we're lost, when we're drunk.
通常当我们落单 迷路或是醉酒的时候
We never see their faces, but every day we disappear into their cars
我们和他们素不相识 却每天上他们的车
and let the trap close around us.
毫无防备地自投罗网
Angelo, glass of white wine, quickly!
安杰洛 来一杯白葡萄酒 快
I give you the perfect murder weapon of the modern age.
让我来告诉你 现代社会的完美谋杀工具
The invisible car.
隐没于人群中的车
The London cab!
伦敦的士