影片精选视频:
台词欣赏:
Jane :Are you injured, sir? Can I do anything?
你受伤了吗先生?我能帮上什么?
Rochester :Just stand to one side.
让开就够了。
Jane : If you're hurt, I can fetch some help.
你要是受伤了我叫人帮忙。
Rochester :No thank you, I shall do. I have no broken bones.
谢了,我还行,只要骨没断。
Rochester :Well, go on then.
那么你去吧。
Jane :I cannot think of leaving you here, sir, until I see you're able to mount your horse.
我觉得现在不能离开你,先生,直到确认你能骑上马之前。
Rochester :You should be at home yourself.
你应该回家。
Where do you come from?
你哪儿来的?
Jane :There.
那边。
Rochester :What? Do you mean that house with the battlements?
什么,那座有护墙的庄园?
Jane :Yes, sir.
对,先生。
Rochester :Whose house is it?
是谁的房子?
Jane :Mr. Rochester's.
Rochester先生的。
Rochester :Do you know Mr. Rochester?
你认识Rochester先生?
Jane :No, I've never seen him.
我还从没见过他。
Rochester :And what is your position there?
你在那里干什么来着?
Jane :I'm the governess.
我是家庭教师。
Rochester :Ahh... the governess.
啊…家庭教师。
I believe I must ask your help after all if you'd be so kind.
你既然这么热心,我就请你劳驾。
Jane :Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Rochester : Would you get hold of my horse's bridle... and lead him to me?
握住马笼头把我的马给牵过来。
You're not afraid?
你不是害怕吧?
Jane :No, sir.
不害怕。
Rochester :I see the mountain will never come to Mohamed, so you must help Mohamed to go to the mountain.
大山是不可能向Mohamed迎来的,所以你得带Mohamed上山。
Rochester :Would you please come here? Excuse me. Necessity compels me to make use of you.
请来这边一下。麻烦了。在这当儿我非得借用一下你不可。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Would you hand memy hat, and crop? Thank you for your help.
麻烦你了,再把帽子和手杖递给我行吗?谢谢你的帮忙。
Now...make haste home as fast...as you can.
现在…赶紧回家吧。