150.Not Over Yet
150.还没了结
"We gotta find a way to make us some money!"
"我们得想办法赚点儿钱!"
Troy Boy said as he and the gang of bullies were making their way back to their hideout one day.
一天特洛伊·博伊和他的流氓团伙一起回他们的藏身地时说。
"It makes no difference if that Little Joey is a black belt or not.
"那个小乔伊是不是黑带没有影响。
We have to make out a plan to get rid of him!"
我们得制订出一个计划搞定他!"
"Yeah. What gives him the right to make off with our main source of income?
"没错。是什么东西给了他拿走我们主要收入来源的权利?
I say we get some black belts of our own!" Danny D said.
我说我们也可以有我们自己的黑带!"丹尼心说。
"Those take years, Danny!" Tony Baloney said.
"这得需要好几年时间,丹尼!"托尼·巴洛尼说。
"Why don't we just make peace with Little Joey and get him to join us?
"我们为什么不和小乔伊讲和,让他加入我们呢?
Then we can get even more money from die little kids!"
这样我们就可以从那些小孩身上弄到更多的钱!"
"No, dummy! We hire some guys who already have black belts to make over Little Joey
"不行,笨蛋!我们请几个已经拿到黑带的人改造改造小乔伊,
like he's never been made over before!" Troy Boy said.
就像以前他从来没被改造过一样!"特洛伊·博伊说。
"I don't know what to make out of that plan.
"哦,我不知道这个计划有什么用。
Couldn't Little Joey then hire more guys and then this goes on forever?" Tony Baloney said.
小乔伊就不能请更多的人吗?冤冤相报何时了?"托尼·巴洛尼说。
"We'd never make progress that way without really getting hurt ourselves!"
"这样的话,我们自己不受伤就不会有任何长进!"
"Well, something has to be done--Little Joey is making himself at home on our turf.
"我们是得想点办法——小乔伊可是在我们的地盘上逍遥自在。
I heard he even made out with my old girlfriend last week!" Troy Boy said.
我听说上个星期他甚至和我的旧情人卿卿我我呢!"特洛伊·博伊又说。
"I've made out a case to get rid of him!
"我有理由干掉他!
Wouldn't it be great to see him fleeing with his tail between his legs!
看到他夹着尾巴逃跑的样子,难道我们不开心吗?
It's time to make or break it,boys! What are we going to do?"
现在是成敗的关键时刻,伙计们!我们该做些什么呢?"
"I suppose you're right, Troy!" Danny D said.
"我认为你说得对,特洛伊!"丹尼说。
"I don't make much of this plan, but let's try it!" "Great!"
"我并不是特别重视这个计划, 但我们可以试试看!""太棒啦!"
And then the bullies made their way to the nearest karate school looking for help!
接着这伙流氓就来到最近一家空手道学校找人帮忙了!