手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语 > 美语情景对话 > 正文

美语情景对话 第566期:What's for Lunch? 午饭吃什么

编辑:Aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What did you have for lunch?
  • 你午饭吃了什么?
  • I had a chicken bento.
  • 我吃了一份鸡肉便当。
  • You brought it from home?
  • 你从家里带的便当吗?
  • No, I bought it here on campus.
  • 不是,我在学校里买的。
  • In the cafe?
  • 从咖啡厅买的吗?
  • Yes.
  • 对。
  • How was it?
  • 味道怎么样?
  • It was ok. It's better than most of the other food here and it wasn't too expensive.
  • 还不错。比学校里卖的其他食物好吃多了,而且也不贵。
  • Do you eat here a lot.
  • 你经常在这里吃饭吗?
  • I try not to.
  • 我尽量不在这边吃。
  • Why not?
  • 为什么?
  • It's a little more expensive and the quality isn't quite as good as I'd hope for the value.
  • 价格有点贵,而且味道也不好,不太值这个价。
  • More expensive than where?
  • 比什么地方价格贵?
  • More expensive than a small restaurant or a specialized chicken place down in town.
  • 比城镇里的小餐馆和鸡肉店里的价格贵。
  • Really? I agree with you about the quality but I thought it was quite cheap up here.
  • 真的吗?我也认为味道一般,不过我认为这里的食物非常便宜。
  • I just find I can find a little better deal sometimes in town and a lot better quality for about the same price.
  • 我在城镇里找到了更好的地方,同样的价格可以吃到好吃的多的食物。
  • So about lunch, do you have lunch here?
  • 你经常在学校吃午饭吗?
  • Often? No.
  • 你是说经常吗?不是。
  • What do you do for lunch?
  • 你午饭一般吃什么?
  • I usually go home and eat. I'm not on campus that often.
  • 我经常回家吃。我不常在学校里吃午饭。
  • Ok, yeah. 'Cause I kind of get stuck up here from morning until evening so I'm eating there everyday.
  • 好。因为我一天到晚都待在学校里,所以我每天都在这里吃饭。
  • Everyday. Sorry to hear that.
  • 每天。听到这个我感觉很难过。
  • What do you do for dinner, do you cook?
  • 晚饭你一般会吃什么?你自己做晚饭吃吗?
  • Yes I do, most often, usually just easy beef stir-fries or now and then go out...
  • 对,我经常做,一般我会做简单的炒牛肉,有时我也出去吃……
  • Like chinese-style.
  • 中式食物。
  • Yeah. Easier to cook than Japanese-style.
  • 对。比做日式食物要简单。
  • Do you shop everyday or do you go shopping once a week.
  • 你是每天都去购物,还是一周购物一次?
  • I usually shop every other day.
  • 我基本上每天都购物。
  • Ok. So you like fresh food.
  • 好,所以你喜欢新鲜的食物?
  • Yes.
  • 对。
  • Do you live on your own.
  • 你是自己住吗?
  • Yes. How about you?
  • 对,你呢?
  • Oh yeah, I live on my own.
  • 我也是自己住。
  • That's always better sometimes.
  • 这样有时候很好。
  • With my cooking, it's not better that I live on my own.
  • 我厨艺不好,所以自己住不太好。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Tom: What did you have for lunch?

汤姆:你午饭吃了什么?
Martin: I had a chicken bento.
马丁:我吃了一份鸡肉便当。
Tom: You brought it from home?
汤姆:你从家里带的便当吗?
Martin: No, I bought it here on campus.
马丁:不是,我在学校里买的。
Tom: In the cafe?
汤姆:从咖啡厅买的吗?
Martin: Yes.
马丁:对。
Tom: How was it?
汤姆:味道怎么样?
Martin: It was ok. It's better than most of the other food here and it wasn't too expensive.
马丁:还不错。比学校里卖的其他食物好吃多了,而且也不贵。
Tom: Do you eat here a lot.
汤姆:你经常在这里吃饭吗?
Martin: I try not to.
马丁:我尽量不在这边吃。
Tom: Why not?
汤姆:为什么?
Martin: It's a little more expensive and the quality isn't quite as good as I'd hope for the value.
马丁:价格有点贵,而且味道也不好,不太值这个价。
Tom: More expensive than where?
汤姆:比什么地方价格贵?
Martin: More expensive than a small restaurant or a specialized chicken place down in town.
马丁:比城镇里的小餐馆和鸡肉店里的价格贵。
Tom: Really? I agree with you about the quality but I thought it was quite cheap up here.
汤姆:真的吗?我也认为味道一般,不过我认为这里的食物非常便宜。
Martin: I just find I can find a little better deal sometimes in town and a lot better quality for about the same price.
马丁:我在城镇里找到了更好的地方,同样的价格可以吃到好吃的多的食物。
Tom: So about lunch, do you have lunch here?
汤姆:你经常在学校吃午饭吗?
Martin: Often? No.
马丁:你是说经常吗?不是。
Tom: What do you do for lunch?
汤姆:你午饭一般吃什么?
Martin: I usually go home and eat. I'm not on campus that often.
马丁:我经常回家吃。我不常在学校里吃午饭。
Tom: Ok, yeah. 'Cause I kind of get stuck up here from morning until evening so I'm eating there everyday.
汤姆:好。因为我一天到晚都待在学校里,所以我每天都在这里吃饭。
Martin: Everyday. Sorry to hear that.
马丁:每天。听到这个我感觉很难过。
Tom: What do you do for dinner, do you cook?
汤姆:晚饭你一般会吃什么?你自己做晚饭吃吗?
Martin: Yes I do, most often, usually just easy beef stir-fries or now and then go out...
马丁:对,我经常做,一般我会做简单的炒牛肉,有时我也出去吃……
Tom: Like chinese-style.
汤姆:中式食物。
Martin: Yeah. Easier to cook than Japanese-style.
马丁:对。比做日式食物要简单。
Tom: Do you shop everyday or do you go shopping once a week.
汤姆:你是每天都去购物,还是一周购物一次?
Martin: I usually shop every other day.
马丁:我基本上每天都购物。
Tom: Ok. So you like fresh food.
汤姆:好,所以你喜欢新鲜的食物?
Martin: Yes.
马丁:对。
Tom: Do you live on your own.
汤姆:你是自己住吗?
Martin: Yes. How about you?
马丁:对,你呢?
Tom: Oh yeah, I live on my own.
汤姆:我也是自己住。
Martin: That's always better sometimes.
马丁:这样有时候很好。
Tom: With my cooking, it's not better that I live on my own.
汤姆:我厨艺不好,所以自己住不太好。

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
specialized ['speʃəlaizd]

想一想再看

专门的 专科的

 
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
opera ['ɔpərə]

想一想再看

n. 歌剧
n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览

联想记忆
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。