第31周 在周末
荧屏情景:
星期一 拜访 片段选自《死亡诗社》 Dead Poets Society 18:30--19:20
Mrs. Dnburry: Chet, can you get that?
丹伯利太太:切特,请你去应门好吗?
Chet: I can't.
切特:我不方便。
Chris: I'll get it. Can I help you?
克莉丝:我来。我能帮什么忙吗?
Knox: Hi. K-Knox Overstreet. Uh, Dr. Hager.
纳克斯:嗨,我是纳克斯·奥弗斯特里特,海格博士。
Chris: Hi.
克莉丝:你好!
Knox: This is the Danburrys', right?
纳克斯:这是丹伯利先生的家吧?
Chris: Are, are you here to see Chet?
克莉丝:你是来找切特的吗?
Knox: Mrs. Danburry?
纳克斯:丹伯利太太?
Chris: No.
克莉丝:不是。
Mrs. Danburry: I'm sorry. Thank you, Chris. I'm Mrs. Danburry. You must be Knox.
丹伯利太太:抱歉,谢谢你,克莉丝,我是丹伯利太太,你一定是纳克斯。
Knox: Yes.
纳克斯:是的。
Mrs. Danburry: Back by 9:00? Please, come on in.
丹伯利太太:9点回去?请进。
Chet: Chris, come on. What are you doing?
切特:克莉丝,快点,你在做什么?
Chris: Chet,I'm coming.
克莉丝:切特,我来了。
Mr. Danburry: Knox! How are you? Joe Danburry.
丹伯利先生:纳克斯,你好,我是乔·丹伯利。
Knox: Nice to meet you, sir.
纳克斯:幸会,先生。
Mr. Danburry: Well, he's the splitting image of his father, isn't he? How is he? Come on in.
丹伯利先生:嗯,他和他父亲真是一模一样,他好吗?快请进。
Chet: Chris!
切特:克莉丝!
Chris: Coming!
克莉丝:来啦!
Knox: He's great. He just did a big case for G.M.
纳克斯:很好,他才完成通用公司的大案。
Mr. Danburry: Yeah, I know where you're headed. Like father, like son, huh?
丹伯利先生:是啊,我听说了。有其父必有其子,对吧?