Todd: Hello, Jessica.
托德:你好,杰西卡。
Jessica: Hi, Todd.
杰西卡:嗨,托德。
Todd: Jessica, when were you born?
托德:杰西卡,你是什么时候出生的?
Jessica: I was born October 6th, 1981.
杰西卡:我出生于1981年10月6日。
Todd: Wow, 1981.
托德:哇,1981年。
Jessica: Yeah, that's right.
杰西卡:对,没错。
Todd: Man, you're young. Whoo! I'm an old guy.
托德:哦,你真年轻。哇!我都老了。
Jessica: I'm 22 so.
杰西卡:我22岁。
Todd: Wow! My birthday is October 2nd, 1969, so we have over 10 years between us.
托德:哇!我是1969年10月22日出生的,所以我们有10多岁的年龄差。
Jessica: Yeah, that's right.
杰西卡:对,没错。
Todd: OK, so we're both libras.
托德:嗯,我们俩都是天秤座。
Jessica: Right.
杰西卡:没错。
Todd: Actually, I don't even know, what is libra? People say, oh, you're a libra? What does that mean?
托德:实际上,我甚至不清楚天秤座是什么?人们总是说,哦,你是天秤座吧?那是什么意思?
Jessica: Well, Libra I think is just balance. Right, so we don't, we're not extreme, neither one way nor another, so we keep that kind of happy medium all the time and we don't ever freak out and we're just kind of mellow. Just very equal.
杰西卡:嗯,我想天秤座代表着平衡。没错,所以我们不会过于极端,不会做得太过,我们会时刻保持一种中庸的方式,我们也不会情绪失控,我们通常处于一种温和的状态。很平和。
Todd: OK. So were very mellow, very equal.
托德:好的。所以我们非常温和,非常平和。
Jessica: I think so. Kind of a nice equilibrium.
杰西卡:我想是这样的。有点儿像平衡状态。
Todd: OK, well you've worked with me awhile. Am I mellow?
托德:好,嗯,你和工一起工作有段儿时间了。你觉得我温和吗?
Jessica: I don't know. Yeah, I think so I think so.
杰西卡:我不清楚。嗯,我想是这样的,你挺温和的。
Todd: Maybe not, maybe not.
托德:可能不是,可能不是。
Jessica: I think so, yeah, no, definitely.
杰西卡:我想是的,不,绝对是的。
Todd: Maybe I go against the sign.
托德:也许我与这个含义不符。
Jessica: Right.
杰西卡:好吧。
Todd: OK, how about you? Are you mellow?
托德:好,那你呢?你温和吗?
Jessica: I think so. When it comes, cause I don't tend to go one extreme or the other. Just kind of straight off.
杰西卡:我想是的。在涉及到一些事时,因为我不想太过极端化。我会保持稳定。
Todd: Even keel.
托德:平稳的。
Jessica: That's right.
杰西卡:没错。