all right. Oh, they give tokens to you?
哦,他们给你零用钱吗?
No I gotta a job
不是,我找了份工作
Yeah, I remember when you were a kid you used to beg grossories down the *** road and put the food in fridge.
我记得你小时候去弗伦路乞讨然后把食物放进冰箱
How old were you? -8
你那时多大? - 8岁
I'm not a people person. you understand that.
我是不受欢迎的,你知道的
I'm not a people person. Liz There's nothing to do with you. you know. It's not personal.
我不受欢迎,跟你是没关系的,你知道那不是针对你的
you came today though.
但你今天来了
I love you dad.
我爱你,爸爸
oh don't do that. don't love me. It wastes of energy.
不要那样,别爱我,那是在浪费精力
You when I was little. you were the most interesting thing in my world.
在我小时候,你是我世界里最有趣的人
everyone around was just talking about drugs or sex or you know, just trying to survive the day.
身边的每个人都在谈论毒品、性,试着撑过每一天
but you always had ideas
但你总有思想
it's because of you I know there's another way of being.
因为你,我才知道有另一条生存的路
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
Yeah yeah, I'm fine. they take care of me find at the shelter
我很好,收容所的人照顾我很好
actually I'm gonna get my own apartment
事实上我很快就有自己的公寓了
you know they like to do that. you can come and stay with me, visit me, any time
他们愿意这么做,你随时可以到我这边来
you own an apartment
你有个公寓?
yeah they like to do that. they keep people like me at the shelters.
他们乐意那样做,把我这样的人隔离在收容所里
you know the people the patience. people with AIDS
你知道我们这些病人 得艾滋的病人
Hey, listen, no no no a lot is changing. I've got all these medicines now and I'm clean
听着,许多事情变了。我服用了很多药,现在已经痊愈了
so I'm gonna live forever.
所以我想我会活下去
I'll be fine. I'm gonna live forever.
我很好 我会活下去的
stay in school.
好好上学
I blew this, but you can do this.
我做不到,但你能做到