Man: Hi, Jane. Barry here. Sorry this is a bit rushed, but I need you to fax me a document urgently.
男:你好简。我是巴里。抱歉有点匆忙,但我需要你立即传真一份文件给我。
Woman: No problem. What do you need?
女:没问题。你需要什么文件?
Man: That report I've been writing on recruitment. I haven't printed it off, but you'll find it on my computer. I called it 'jobsplan', all one word. OK?
男:我写的那份关于招聘的报告。我没有打印出来,但是你可以在我的电脑里找到。文件名为‘工作计划’,中间不空格。
Woman: No problem. Which folder is it in? Personnel?
女:没问题。在哪个文件夹里?人事部么?
Man: That's right. No, no, hang on, um, I created a new folder called Current Reports—it's in there.
男:是的。不,不是,等等,嗯,我建了一个新文件夹叫做当前报告—在这个文件夹里边。
Woman: OK. I've made a note of that. If I can't locate it, I'll call you back.
女:好的,我记下了。如果我没找到,我再打给你。
Man: Fine. It's quite a long document by the way. So don't bother sending the appendix. We don't really need that.
男:好的,是一份很长的文件。所以不用把附录也传过来,我们不需要附录。
But include the contents page—that'd be quite useful.
但是目录页要传过来—那个相当有用。
Woman: Shall I send it to you there at Head Office?
女:传真到总部么?
Man: Um ... let me think. It might be better to fax it to my hotel. Er, no, you're right. Send it here.
男:嗯...让我想想。最好传真到我的酒店。嗯,不,你说的没错。传真到总部。
Woman: OK.
女:好的。
Man: Thanks very much. Bye.
男:非常感谢。再见。
n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,