他是个好人. 他是个好人.
I don't think we've ever met.
我想我们以前没见过面.
No, but I've seen you around.
不, 我应该见过你.
Well, like, you're one of those memorable people.
像你这样的人是让人很难忘的.
I brought you down here to discuss your inheritance.
我叫你来这是讨论你的遗产的.
In his will, Henry bequeathed to you some property in Newfoundland, New Jersey.
按他的遗愿,亨利要把他在新泽西的纽芬兰 的财产留给你
It's about half an acre of land.
大约有半亩土地.
It's got an old train depot on it.
还有一个老火车站.
I have an appraisal of the property for your records.
我给你得到的遗产估了个价.
What's happening with the shop?
他现在的店怎么办?
The building's been sold.
那栋楼已经被卖了.
Golden Spike will be closed, and the inventory liquidated.
他的店要关了,存货会清算的.
This is all, of course, in accordance with the terms I drew up in Henry's will.
这就是全部,当然,这些都是我遵照亨利的遗愿来办的.
How soon?
要多久?
If everything goes as planned, no hitches, anything,
假如每件事都按计划进行, 没有什么意外,
a thing like this takes about six weeks.
就像今天这样顺利的话 大约要6周时间.
I have some preliminary paperwork for you to sign.
我这有些初步的文件需要你签字.
Some other papers being drawn up.
以后还会有一些.
We have the keys to the depot.
我们已经拿到了那个老火车站的钥匙.
You ever been out to New Jersey?
你离开过新泽西吗?
No.
没有.
I drove through it once. Let me tell you.
我曾经开车到过那一次. 我来给你讲讲.
I mean, it's pretty, but there's nothing out there. Nothing.
那很美, 但是什么也没有.什么也没有!