All right, that's it! Dishonour! Dishonour on your whole family.
好了,够了,你丢脸,你把你整个家族的脸都丢光了
Make a note of this. Dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow, dis...
记下来 你跟你的牛都会没面子
Stop. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
别说了 对不起…
I'm just nervous. I've never done this before.
因我没扮过男生 太紧张了
Then you're gonna have to trust me.
那你得相信我
And don't you slap me no more.We clear on that? All right.
别再打我了 懂不懂?
Okey-dokey. Let's get this show on the road! Cri-Kee, get the bags.
好吧 咱们上路吧!蟋蟀 拿袋子
Let's move it, heifer.
我们走咯
Okay, this is it. Time to show 'em your man walk.
行了 我们到了,是时候学学男人走路的样子了
Shoulders back, chest high, feet apart, head up and strut.
肩膀打平 挺胸 叉开脚 抬头 开步走
Two, three... Break it down. Hup, two, three. And work it!
神气点 一 二 三 就这样 二 三 四
Beautiful, isn't he?
很帅吧?
They're disgusting.
他们好恶心
No, they're men. Now, you gonna have to act just like them, so pay attention.
他们可是男人 你得学他们 注意看