手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第28期:瘟疫流行时期(5)

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • In September 1592 the City Council closed the theatres.
  • 1592年9月市政参议会封闭了剧院。
  • Are we going on tour, Will?
  • 威尔,我们是去巡回演出呢?
  • I said to him one day.Or back to Stratford?We can't stay in London.
  • 还是回斯特拉福镇?有一天我问起他,伦敦不能久留了。
  • You go back to Stratford, Toby, he said slowly.
  • 托比,你回斯特拉福镇吧,他缓缓地说道,
  • I'm going to Lord Southampton's home in Hampshire for a while.
  • 我暂时到汉普郡的索桑普敦勋爵家住一阵。
  • He's asked me to go and stay with him.
  • 他已经邀我和他同住。
  • I can do some writing there, read his books, meet a few people.
  • 在那儿我可以搞搞创作,看看书,会会客人。
  • I looked at him.There's a woman in this somewhere, isn't there?
  • 我看着他说道:此外也多少有点因为一个女人,是吧?
  • You've had a strange look in your eyes for weeks.
  • 几个星期来,你神情总有点怪怪的。
  • Will laughed, but didn't answer my question.
  • 威尔笑起来,但没有回答我的问话。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

In September 1592 the City Council closed the theatres

1592年9月市政参议会封闭了剧院。
Are we going on tourWill
威尔,我们是去巡回演出呢?
I said to him one dayOr back to StratfordWe can't stay in London
还是回斯特拉福镇?有一天我问起他,伦敦不能久留了。
You go back to StratfordTobyhe said slowly
托比,你回斯特拉福镇吧,他缓缓地说道,
I'm going to Lord Southampton's home in Hampshire for a while
我暂时到汉普郡的索桑普敦勋爵家住一阵。
He's asked me to go and stay with him
他已经邀我和他同住。
I can do some writing thereread his booksmeet a few people
在那儿我可以搞搞创作,看看书,会会客人。
I looked at himThere's a woman in this somewhereisn't there
我看着他说道:此外也多少有点因为一个女人,是吧?
You've had a strange look in your eyes for weeks
几个星期来,你神情总有点怪怪的。
Will laughedbut didn't answer my question
威尔笑起来,但没有回答我的问话。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。