We're not watching the sea.
海面还没查过
Why would we watch the sea?
干嘛看海面?
Sweep the harbour.
拍一下海港
Bring up the harbour cameras.
海港摄影机,换到电脑上
Aren't some of those out?
有些失效,对吧?
Yeah, but we have the lighthouse.
对,灯塔摄影机还能用
All buoy-cams, please.
浮筒摄影机
Long lens, short-base cameras.
换上望远镜头
Why are we looking at the water?.
干嘛搜寻海面?
Truman, where are you going?
你想上哪儿?
Sailing?
做保险怎么能出海?
He's afraid of the water.
他不是怕水吗?
Resume transmission.
继续转播…
l got 2-1 he doesn't make it.
我赌二比一他出不去
Just leave them in the car.
留在车上
Get off this mast-cam. You can't see his face. Go to the cabin-cam.
用船舱摄影机拍他的脸
cabin-cam.
船舱摄影机…
Perfect. That's our hero shot.
太好了,很像英雄
Let's get another boat out there.
派一艘船出海
l need to talk to the ferry guys.
找开渡轮的傢伙
Come on, get it moving!
快点开出去
Come on,
快点
l'm just the bus driver.
我只是巴士司机
They can't sail.
他们不会开船
They're actors!
他们是演员
How do we stop him?
怎么阻止他?
okay ... We're going to access the weather programme now.
启动天气控制
So hold on to your hats.
准备好
You got that?
好了吗?
No, l think we'll want to localise the storm over the boat.
暴风雨集中在帆船上方
Get the co-ordinates.
你应该有坐标
There's no rescue boat.
没有救难船他会惊慌
He'll turn back. He'll be afraid.
他很害怕,他会回头
There she blows.
开始了
Come on.
快点
Give me some lightning.
来点闪电
Hit him again!
再来
Hit him again!
再来一次
He can't die on television!
全世界在看,不能淹死他
He was born on television.
他在电视上出生
Hold on!
你办得到,抓紧
ls that the best you can do?
就这样吗?
You're gonna have to kill me!
你得杀了我才行