Hello.
你好
May I see some identification?
请出示你的身份证明吗
It's okay, big Ed.
没关系 埃德
She's just a former friend.
她只是个过去的朋友
Oh, you can take five,
你可以去休息下
just don't go too far.
但别走太远
You hired a bodyguard?
你雇了个保镖
You would, too, if Frank had almost blown your kneecaps off.
你要是差点被弗兰克打断膝盖 你也会的
But as peculiar as it may sound,
也许听以来很怪异
I happen to like my life.
我还是挺热爱我的人生的
Oh, and so did my father,
我爸爸也是
until the Graysons stole it.
直到格雷森夫妇毁了一切
Where's your loyalty to him?
你对他的忠诚表现在哪里
Perhaps I could step back
也许我可以退居二线
into more of a consulting role.
扮演顾问的角色
Fine.
那也行
I need you to hack into the hospital's computer files.
我需要你侵入医院的电脑档案
Lydia's out of critical condition,
莉迪亚没有生命危险了
but she's still comatose.
但仍在昏迷中
I couldn't help myself.
手贱了
Good.
那就好
That buys us some time to get back on track.
那就给了我们重回正轨的时间
And what horrible fate do you have in store for young Daniel?
你给小丹尼尔安排了什么可怕的结局
Daniel's not a target.
丹尼尔并不是目标
You know that.
你知道的
You know how much easier your life would be
如果你把复仇的事抛诸脑后
if you just dropped all this
和杰克从此过上幸福美好的生活
and went to go live happily ever after with Jack?
你的人生会轻松多少
Unless...
除非
Of course...
当然有可能
you're actually falling for Daniel?
你真的爱上丹尼尔了
You're just a consultant, remember?
你只是个顾问 记得吗