You look so charming.
你看上去好有魅力
How do you want it?
你想要怎样?
Like this?
像这样?
Or shorter?
还是再短一点?
How about this?Or even shorter like a halter?
这样如何? 还是像更短些 象马缰一样?
-You’re hurting me.-Oh, am I hurting you?
-你弄疼我了 -噢 我有弄疼你了?
-Yes.Don’t hurt me.-Are you sensitive to pain?
-是的,别伤害我 -你对疼痛敏感?
Very.Very.
非常敏感
I wouldn’t want to hurt you, sweetheart.
我不会想伤害你的甜心
You’re too much fun.
你太好玩了
-Am I really?-Oh, yes.You’re wicked.
-真的吗? -是的 你很坏
I like that.Yeah.
我喜欢
Do you know something?
你知道吗?
I don’t think these earrings really suit me.
我不认为这对耳环真的适合我
You’re right.Take them off.
你说的对 拿掉它们
I don’t...
我不...
I don’t think this bracelet is really my style either.
我也不认为这手镯真的是我的风格
But the necklace is nice.
但这项链很好看
I’m not totally sure.
对此我不十分确定
Listen, you can play with these jewels until the cows come home.
听着 你可以玩弄这些珠宝 直到母牛们回家