Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins!
比尔! 比尔·博巴金斯!
I'm not at home!
我不在家!
I've got to get away from these confounded relatives,
我必须要搬走 远离这些麻烦的亲戚
hanging on the bell all day never giving me a moment's peace
他们从不让我有安静的生活
I want to see mountains again Mountains, Gandalf!
我想再去看看山川 高山甘道夫!
And then find somewhere quiet where I can finish my book Oh, tea
再找个安静的地方完成我的书 哦! 对了 茶!
So you mean to go through with your plan? Yes, yes It's all in hand
你是想实现计划? 是 是啊! 一切都安排好了
All the arrangements are made
全都安排好了
Oh, thank you
哦 多谢
Frodo suspects something
佛罗多开始怀疑你了
Of course he does He's a Baggins
当然了 他也是姓"巴金斯"的
not some blockheaded Bracegirdle from Hardbottle
可不是来自什么"硬瓶"的笨蛋
You will tell him, won't you?
你会告诉他的 是吧?
Yes, yes He's very fond of you
当然! 当然! 他是非常喜欢你的
I know
我知道
He'd probably come with me if I asked him
假如我要他跟我一起走的话 他会跟着我走的
I think in his heart, Frodo's still in love with the Shire
不过我相信他心里还是爱着夏尔的
The woods, the fields
森林 草地
Little rivers
小溪