And who do we have behind door number one?
来瞧瞧 谁是第一个来拜访的人
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
What the hell kif stunt are you pulling,
你被什么迷昏了头脑
Showing up at my house?
想到要出现在我家里
I went to see Victoria.
我只是去看看维多利亚
It had nothing to do with you.
这又不关你什么事
Nothing to do with me, huh?
不关我的事吗
Victoria is seething.
维多利亚还在气头上
That's exactly why I went.
所以我才去找她
I'm trying to repair the damage that my relationship with you
我在试图修复因你我的关系而导致
caused our friendship.
我和她友情之间的伤害
A friendship that exists only in your imagination, I assure you.
我向你保证 你们之间可没什么友情
She just needs more time.
她只是需要多点时间消化
Rather than making this harder,
与其让事情变得更复杂
You might want to think about
不如考虑一下
facilitating a detente for the two of us.
如何让我和她和平共处比较好
A detente...
和平共处
Between my mistress and my wife?
让我的老婆和情妇和平共处吗
If I'm gonna get my life back,
如果我想重新拥有以前的生活
then I need victoria to accept me.
我需要维多利亚接受我
And I can't think of a better place
我想不到比"无私关爱"慈善晚会
than the Open Arms benefit.
更好的回归方式了
Get her on board, Conrad.
让她入伙 康拉德
Otherwise--
否则的话
Otherwise what...
否则怎样
another empty threat?
再放个空炮威胁我吗
Empty?
放空炮
How does this sound?
下面几句话听起来怎样
The Graysons are incredibly powerful, your honour.
法官大人 格雷森一家只手遮天
I was intimidated into helping them frame David Clarke.
他们逼我陷害大卫·克拉克
And then threatened by their head of security
他们家的安全主管威胁我若不配合
if I didn't comply.
便要我好看
The prosecution rests.
控方陈述完毕