A guy I don't even remember, except for this...
一个在我脑海里只剩下…
vague picture I have inside my head.
依稀印象的人。
It was just a few seconds. A fragment, really.
虽然相处短暂。
And it was like...
但是在那段短暂时间内...
in that moment,
整个宇宙...
the whole universe existed just to bring us together.
彷彿是为了撮合我们而设。
That's why I'm here.
我今次来纽约。
That's why I'm gonna let fate take me wherever it wants to go.
是看看有没有缘分再见。
Because when all this is over, at least I'm never gonna have to think of him ever again.
见不到,我以后就用不着再思念。
Let's just pray he's a bald fascist...
当他已经变成光头法斯西份子。
who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat.
一个挖完鼻屎周围抹的人。
Hi. Hi. Could you hold on?
可以等一等吗?
Where are you going?
到哪里去?
You better be buying me one frigging big birthday cake, that's all I gotta say.
你最好送我一个大生日蛋糕。
Could I get your destination, please?
目的地。
The Waldorf, I guess. Finally she gets it.
华都酒店,终于选到地点。
Okay, we are going... that way.
我们往…那边走。
And I'm gonna follow.
我实行做跟得朋友。