Okay. Who’s the genius behind this?
好了,这个天才是谁?
The container said "microwavable."
那个容器写着 "微波"。
But the aluminum foil wasn’t.
但是铝箔不行。
Well, I’m not supposed to worry about stuff like that.
我不应该操心材质问题。
I’m the talent.
我是天才。
Daddy, we’re down.
爸爸,我们落地了。
Not exactly warm out here, is it?
外面不是很暖和的,是吧?
How long till we’re airborne again? Nice plane!
还要多久我们才能重新开始飞行?很好的飞机!
Not till tomorrow. Ah, terrific. Where are we?
最早明天,啊,真行,我们在哪?
Not happy!
不高兴!
We’re on a private field an hour outside of Trenton.
我们在离特伦顿一小时路程的私人领地。
Jersey? We’re in New Jersey?
新泽西? 我们在新泽西?
Hey, wait a minute. Am I being Punk’d?
嘿,等等,我是不是被恶整了?
Where’s Ashton? Ha!
埃斯顿在哪里? 哈!
Ashton!
埃斯顿!
Oh my God! Ha ha.
哦我的天! 哈哈。
You totally got me!
你骗到我了!
Ashton?
埃斯顿?
I love it that you’re taking me home to meet your mom.
我喜欢你带我回家见你妈妈。
Was this one of your clever little plans?
这是不是你打的小聪明?
Yes. I planned you setting the plane on fire.
对,我算计着让你烧了飞机。
Surprise! Ow!
惊喜吧!哦!
Oh, my little boy.
哦,我的小男孩。