What? They built it?
他们建了天鹅站吗
Yeah. They built it.
对 建成了
Sawyer!
Sawyer
You were wrong!
你错了
That's the damn swan hatch--
这是该死的天鹅站
Blown up just like we left it
炸了跟没炸一样
Before we started jumping through time!
跟我们时空穿梭前的一样
You said we could stop it from ever gettin' built!
你说炸了就能阻止他们建站
That our plane would never crash on this island! stop it!
我们的飞机也不会坠到这里
This ain't l.A.X.! stop it!
别说了
You blew us right back where we started!
你把我们带回到原点了
Except juliet's dead.
但Juliet死了
She's dead,you son of a bitch,'cause you were wrong.
她死了 你个狗娘养的 因为你错了
Sawyer...
Sawyer
I'm sorry.
对不起
I thought we were supposed to...
我以为我们会...
I thought it would work.
我以为能成功
Well,it didn't!
事实是没有成功