This is a simple proposition.
这是个简单的提议。
You have an expensive woman and no money.
你有一个生性奢侈的女人却没钱。
You wanna keep the woman, steal the jewels.
你要想留住这个女人那就偷走这些珠宝。
Why don’t you steal the jewels and give them to me?
为什么你不自己偷走珠宝再把它们我?
Don’t be a bloody fool.
别这么傻了。
The burglary has to be right.The house has to be broken into.
窃盗必须逼真 房子必须是被闯入的。
Why don’t you break into it?For chrissake, I’m in it.
你干嘛不闯入? 拜托 我就住里面啊。
How can I break into it?I live here.
我怎么闯入? 我住在这里。
Okay.
好的。
If I were to agree to do this, would you agree to the divorce?
如果我同意做的话 你会同意离婚吗?
Why should I give her the divorce...
如果你们俩带着八十万镑...
...if you’re both walking away with 800,000 pounds? ...
远走高飞的话 我为何必要同她离婚?
She wants a legal settlement.
她想要合法解决。
She wants part of your estate.Greedy.
她想要分割你的财产贪心。
That’s legal justice.
那是公正的判决。
Never trust in legal justice.
千万别相信什么公正的判决。
You know what legal justice is?
你知道什么是公正的判决吗?
It’s farting "Annie Laurie" through a keyhole.
是把“安妮 萝莉”像个屁一样 从钥匙孔中放出去。
Listen, 800,000 pounds...
听着 八十万镑...
..taxfree.
免税。
All yours, in cash.
全是你的 现金支付。
Why don’t you stop pissing around?But wait a minute.
你何不别再心猿意马了? 等一下。
You get a million from the insurance.
你从保险公司获赔一百万。
Sure I do.
没错。
Well, all right, I’ll be frank.
好吧 我坦白说。
I need it.Cash flow, stocks, shares going down.
我需要那笔钱现金、股票、分红逐渐下滑。
Get me?Quid pro quo.
明白了吗? 条件交换。
You do me a favor, I do you a favor, you keep the woman.
你帮我的忙,我帮你的忙 ,那女人归你。
Okay.
好的。