Maybe.
也许。
I’m glad you did this.
我很高兴你们这么做。
Did what? You mean come over?
做什么?你是说过来看你?
Maybe?
也许?
Definitely.
确实。
Gee, thanks.
哦,谢谢。
Well, so are we.
我们也是。
So are we.
我们也是。
We couldn’t let you just run off.
我们不能让你就这么溜了。
Thanks.
谢谢。
John, what is up, huh?John.
怎么了?
Are you on america’s most wanted?
难道你是全美最大的逃犯?
We won’t turn you in.
我们不会揭发你的。
Yeah, come on, out with it.
是啊,说吧。
You’re among friends.
我们都是你的朋友。
Snoopy friends.
八卦的朋友。
Forget it.
还是算了。
You are creating the mystery here.
你现在在故作神秘。
Obviously, you have something you’d like to say. Say it!
很显然,你想告诉我们什么,说吧!
Well, maybe I.
也许我。
Ten, nine, eight, seven.
10,9,8,7。
Harry, stop.
哈里,够了。
There is something I’m tempted to tell you, I think.
我想我确实有些事,想要告诉你们。
I’ve never done this before, and I wonder how it’ll pan out.
我从来没试过,我不知道能不能行。
I wonder if I could ask you a silly question.
我能不能问你们一个傻问题。
John, we’re teachers.John.
我们是老师。
We answer silly questions all the time.
我们整天都在回答傻问题。
Hey!
嘿。
What if a man from the upper paleolithic.
如果有人从旧石器时代。
Survived until the present day?
活到今天。