Joining us, Dawson?
一起来吧,道森先生?
You don't want to stay out here with the women, do you?
留在这儿没意思。
No, thanks. I've got to be heading back.
谢谢,我得回去了。
Ah. Probably best.
可能最好把。
It'll be all business and politics, that sort of thing.
也好,我们谈的都是生意和政治。
Wouldn't interest you.
你不会有兴趣的。
But Dawson, good of you to come.
道森,谢谢你来。
Jack, must you go?
你一定要走吗?
Time for me to go row with the other slaves.
我们奴隶要去划船了。
Good night, Rose.
晚安,萝丝
So you want to go to a real party?
想不想参加一个真正的派对?
Is okay I put my hand here? Okay.
手放这里可以吗?
What?
什么?
I can't understand you.
我听不懂。
Thank you. Come on, guys.Let's go!
谢谢,来吧,伙计们,我们走。
I'm going to dance with her now, all right?
我要跟她跳了。
Come on. What?
来。
Come with me.What? Jack-Jack, wait!
来,跟着我,杰克,等一下。
I can't do this.
我不会跳。
We're going to have to get a little bit closer.
要靠近一点。
Like this.
像这样。