A’right.
好吧。
art’s gonna be along, too.
安特也会来。
He’s, uh, talking to a student. Pfft.
他在和学生谈话。
Is george taking over for you?
乔治来接手你的工作了吗?
George or trimbell,Has the dean made up his mind?
乔治还是特贝尔,院长考虑好了吗?
He hasn’t called.
他还没决定。
My god!
天哪。
Wh-What is this?
这是什么?
It looks like a van gogh.
看起来是梵高的画。
But I’ve never seen it before.
但我从没见过这幅。
is that an original, john?
这是真品吗?
No, it’s just a gift someone gave me.
不 这只不过是某人给我的礼物。
Still, it’s a superb copy.
但他仿得很好。
Contemporaneous, I think,
我觉得是同时代的。
May I take a closer look?
我能凑近看看嘛?
Please, yeah.
当然可以。
Yeah, it’s the same stretcher as van gogh used.
这里的笔法和梵高的一模一样。
Yeah, there’s writing on the back in french.
是啊,背面还写着法文。
Jacque Borne" Oh, "to my friend jacque borne. "
送给我的朋友。
Wonder who that was?
这人是谁?
Someone he knew, I guess.
估计是他认识的什么人。
Brilliant deduction, sherlock.
推理很棒,夏洛克。
Surely you’ll have this looked at, appraised?
你当然很得意了,估好价了?
Well, maybe sometime,
下次再说吧。
But I wouldn’t really want money for it.
但我肯定不会卖了它。