星级典句:
第一句:Can I have a transfer, please?
请给我一张转乘车票好吗?
A: Can I have a transfer, please?
请给我一张转乘车票好吗?
B: Here you are.
给你。
A: Where do I change a bus to get to the airport?
我在什么地方换乘去机场的公交车?
B: You can chenge to an airport bus at Peace Street.
您可以在和平街换乘去机场的公交车。
第二句:Do I have to change at Youth Hotel?
我得在青年宾馆换车吗?
A: Do I have to change at Youth Hotel?
我得在青年宾馆换车吗?
B: Yes, and change to Bus No.16.
是的,换乘16路公交车。
A: Is this a local bus?
这是市内公交车吗?
B: Yes, but we only go as far as the city bank.
对,但我们只到市银行。
A: I really appreciate your help.
非常感谢您的帮助。
Can I have a transfer, please? 请给我一张转乘车票好吗?是在使用限时车票时常说的。
需要转车时,要向司机索要转乘车票transfer。
另外北美的公交车上一般都有下车铃设备,快到目的地时应提前拉铃,或告诉司机 Let me off at the next stop. 让我在下个车站下车。