星型典句:
第一句:Could you please tell where I should get off?
请告诉我该在哪儿下车好吗?
A: Could you please tell me where I should get off?
请告诉我该在哪儿下车好吗?
B: You should get off at the last stop.
您应该在最后一站下车。
A: What's the next stop?
下一站在哪儿?
B: It's City Square.
城市广场。
第二句:What stop is this?
这是哪一站?
A: What stop is this?
这是哪一站?
B: East Ocean Park.
东海公园。
A: Would you tell me where to get off?
你能告诉我在哪儿下车吗?
B: All right. I'll remind you!
好的。我会提醒你的。
其他表达法:
不知道该在哪一站下车时,可请司机或其他乘客在到站时提醒一下自己。也可以用 Could you please let me know when I get to...?
也可以用remind me去代替let me know, 即 Please remind me when I get to...
也可以说Will you tell me when to get off? 您能在我该下车的时候告诉我吗?
Where do I have to get off? 我该在哪儿下车?
How many shops are there? 有多少站?