Can't use it, huh? I didn't think you'd like it.
不行?早知道你会不喜欢这主意。
Come here.
快回来。
Love angle too, I suppose? Practically all love angle.
还有爱情观? 当然了。
With pictures?
有图为证?
Could be. How much?
可能,多少钱?
That particular story would be worth five grand to any news service.
任何报馆都会出价五千美元。
But tell me, Mr Bradley, if you are sober,
但告诉我,若你清醒的话。
how you are going to obtain this fantastic interview.
你怎么做到这个独家专访?
I'll enter her sick room disguised as a thermometer.
我会扮鬼扮马潜进她的病房。
You said five grand? I want you to shake on that.
你说是五千元?那握手为实。
You realise she's in bed and leaves for Athens tomorrow?
你可知道她明天要去雅典?
Yes. I'd like to make a little side bet.
我知道,我想附加打赌。
Five hundred says you don't come up with the story.
赌五百元你做不到这专访。
What are you looking at that for? Just want to see what day it is.
你在看什么?看今天是哪天。
It's a deal. Now I'd like you to shake.
一言为定 ,那握手为实。
You're into me for about $500 now.
这五百元你输定的了。
When you lose this bet, you'll owe me $1,000.
要是你真的输了,就欠我一千元。
You poor sucker, I'll practically own you.
笨蛋,你注定为我做牛做马。
You practically have for a couple of years but that's all over.
我本来要熬多两年,但时来运转。
I'm going to win that money and buy a one-way ticket back to New York.
我会赢钱,买单程机票回纽约。
Go on, I love to hear you whine.
走吧,我爱听你抱怨。
When I'm back in a real newsroom, I'll think of you.
待我另谋高就时,我会想起你。
sitting here with an empty leash and nobody to twitch for you.
呆坐在这里,没人再听你使唤。
So long, pigeon.
再见,笨蛋。