You sure about this?
你肯定要这么干吗
Psychiatric malpractice is always a gamble...
心理治疗不当一直以来就是一场赌博
but we limit our scope to negligent treatment...
但是我们把范围定在疏忽治疗
I think we've got a pretty strong case.
我想我们胜算不小
You're the boss.
你是老板
Not yet. But someday.
还不是呢 但总有一天会是的
This is a waste of my time.
这简直是浪费我时间
Your honor, you haven't even heard...
法官大人 你还没有听...
That's why we're moving for summary judgment.
这就是我们提议即决审判的原因
It seems to me Dr. Farrar did exactly
看起来法拉尔医生
what she was supposed to do.
已经做了她分内的事
She was given a patient with multiple personalities
她治疗一个患有多重人格的病人
and she sent back a patient with a single personality.
结果就是病人现在只有一个人格了
With all due respect, that's not the whole thing...
恕我直言 事情远不止...
I'm inclined to grant defense's motion on summary judgment.
我倾向于辩方即决审判的提议
Your honor, we'd like to amend the complaint.
法官大人 我们想更改控诉理由
Excuse me? We're not suing for malpractice.
什么 我们不告治疗不当
Then what exactly are you suing for?
那你们到底要告什么
Wrongful death.
不当死亡
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
No one died! Counselor.
没有人死 辩方律师
Now, hear me out, your honor.
法官大人 请听我说完
The man that Selette Garner fell in love with
斯莱特爱着的男人
no longer exists.
消失不见了
His thoughts, his hopes, his memories...all gone.
他的思想 希望以及回忆...都不在了
Everything that made Jake Garne,
能够定义杰克·加纳的一切
Jake Garner has been extinguished.
完全消失了
So it's not a joke, your honor,
这不是个笑话 法官大人
not to our client.
对我们委托人来说绝对不是
Jake Garner is dead.
杰克·加纳死了
Dr. Farrar is responsible.
法拉尔医生要对其负责