别说了 别说了 你打算为这个女孩跌倒几次才够
I hate to break it to you, Buddy, but she dumped you—with prejudice.
我不想打击你 但是 伙计 她抛弃了你 因为偏见
Exactly what is your plan if you find her?
如果你找到了她 你打算怎么办
I know there's more to our story, okay?
我知道我们还没有结束
She disappears in the dust—no,that's not an ending.
她消失的无声无息 不 这不是结局
Come on, man.We've all been there.It gets easier.
别这样 我们都经历过 会过去的
Not if she's the one.I brought this to you.Doesn't that count for something?
如果她是唯一 就不会过去 我为你带来这么多 难道不值得一些回报吗
No.We made a deal.I gave you something good here, and you're about to blow it.
不行 我们有协议 我给你好处了 你却要搞砸它
God.You're right. You're right, Peter.I'm a smart guy.I should know when I've been dumped.
老天 彼得 你是对的 我是聪明人 我该知道自己已经被甩了
You figure out your anniversary plans yet?
想好你们结婚纪念日的计划了吗
I'm getting close—very close.
快了 很快了
So you got nothing?
意思就是还没
Nothing. But I'll find it.
是没有 不过我会想出来的
Hey, um... I'm gonna go grab a smoke, really quick.
我去抽根烟 很快就完
Didn't know you smoked.
我都不知道你会抽烟
Ah, it's a nasty prison habit. I've been trying to quit.
监狱里养成的坏习惯 一直想戒来着
Jones, keep an eye on him.Yeah.
琼斯 看好他 没问题
Bum one from you?
能给根烟吗
These things will kill you.
这玩意儿会害死你的
That's what I keep hearing, but I'm not dead yet.
都这么说 可我还是没死
But these filters—they're good.
这种过滤嘴是上好的
Not for me, you understand.I tear 'em off.
不过我是不用的 我总是把它撕掉
You need a light?You should try the patch.
要火吗 你应该尝试一下戒烟贴膏
wo years and counting, my friend.I hate the tan lines.
都两年了 朋友 我不喜欢贴成黄一块白一块的
You don't smoke.
你不抽烟的
What was I supposedto do—fire off a flare?
那我该咋办 射个闪光弹告诉你吗
So, you tear off the filter?
所以你把过滤嘴撕了
Yeah. But I'm hard-core.
是啊 不过我是个硬汉