Wait. I have a plan! Really?
等等 我有个计划 真的?
I have devised a gunning test.
我想出了一个绝妙的主意
To see whether these are savage killers.
试试看他们是不是凶残的杀手
No!
不
Hi there! You let me handle it.
你好 让我来处理
Alex handles it. Martydoes nothing.
亚里克斯处理事情 马蒂什么也别管
Hi there!
你好
Oh, sorry. No, no! Oh Alex, what did you do?
天啊 对不起 亚里克斯 你都干了些什么
Stop, stop. It's okay.
别哭 别哭 没事的
It's okay. I'm just a silly, just a silly lion.
我只是头笨笨的 笨笨的狮子
Oh, you poor little baby, did that big mean lion scare you?
可怜的小家伙 是不是这讨厌的大狮子吓到你了
He did?He's a big bad old puddy tad, isn't he?
吓着你了么 他是个大大的坏小孩 对吧
Come on, mama hold you.
过来 妈妈抱抱
They are so cute from a reasonable position.
从某种意义上他们非常可爱
You're sweetest little thing, I just wannadump him inmy coffee.
你真是个小可爱 真想把它加进我的咖啡里
They are just a bunch of pansies. I don't know,there's still something
他们只是一群小白脸吧 我不知道
about that one with the crazy hairdo that I find suspicious.
我觉得那个梳着爆炸头的 还是有点啥的
Nonsense, Maurice! Come on everybody! Let's go and meet the pansies!
胡说 莫里斯 来吧 我们去见见小白脸们