I mean, they didn't get to see me graduate law school.
他们都没看到我从法学院毕业。
or read Nate's first story in New York magazine.
也没读到内特第一篇发表在纽约杂志的文章。
So I can't share this with them.
这次我也不能与他们分享。
I wish your parents could be here too.
我也希望你的父母能在这。
Whatever. It's fine. I'm fine.
管他的,没关系,我没事。
Liv, you're only human.
丽芙,你是个人。
You don't have to have it together every minute of every day.
你不需要每时每刻都冷静自持。
Former chubby girls-We're made of steel.
曾经的胖姑娘,我们都是钢铁打造的。
And Splenda. We survive.
还有斯普兰达,我们是熬过来的。
Well, first of all, you weren't fat.
首先,你并不胖。
But, yes, you do survive.
但是,是的,你是熬过来的。
Thanks, Em. You're welcome, Liv.
谢谢,艾玛,不客气,丽芙。
You're gonna be the best maid of honor.
你会是最棒的伴娘。
Yes, I am. What do we do first?
是的,我是,我们先做什么?
First,Oh,I was thinking.
首先,我想。
It might be a good idea to actually get the proposal.
让人先把婚求了才对吧。
See? It's that head for details.
看?这就是心思细密的人。
people watching this performance at home.
人们在家里带着无数疑问。
Yeah, right? I know.
是吧?我就知道。
with a huge question mark.
欣赏这次表演。
Hey, babe? I don't think they sent us any fortune cookies.
嘿,宝贝?我想他们没送幸运饼干来。
No, they sent 'em. I got them right here.
他们送了,就在我这呢。
Oh, good.
哦,好的。