台词赏析:
Juli:What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Father:A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一幅画并不是各个部分的简单相加
A cow by itself is just a cow.
奶牛单独看就是奶牛
A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers.
草场就其本身也只是草和花
And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.
而穿过树枝的阳光也不过是一线光束
But you put them all together...and it can be magic.
但当你把它们结合到一起...奇迹就发生了
Juli:I didn't really understand what he was saying until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.
我并不十分理解他所说的话 直到那天下午 当我爬上那棵梧桐树
I was rescuing a kite.
我去够一只挂住的风筝
It was a long way up, higher than I'd ever been.
风筝挂得很高 是我从未爬上去过的高度
And the higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高 就越被眼前的美景所震撼
I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.
我开始嗅到微风中的曼妙气息
Like sunshine and wild grass.
像是阳光和野草的芬芳
I couldn't stop breathing it in...filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
我贪婪地呼吸着 让最清甜的空气充满身体
Bryce:Hey, you found my kite.
你找到我的风筝了
Juli:Bryce, you should come up here.
布莱斯 你应该到这上面来看看
It's so beautiful.
太美了