Funny. Now what's your real plan? Just do it.
才怪 你到底想干嘛? 快点!
Bye, Eddie. Bye, Crash.
再见 爱迪 再见 可拉鼠
Bye, Ellie. Go now.
再见 伊丽! 过去!快!
I'm sorry if what I said before offended you.
我道歉 如果我的话冒犯了你
What do you mean "if" it offended me?
"如果"冒犯我?
That it offended her!
"当然"冒犯了她!
I mean that, that it offended you.
我是说"当然"冒犯了你
You just overreacted, that's all. What?
但你反应过度! 你说什么?
Take it back. There are other lives at stake here.
收回那句话! 不要殃及无辜!
He's got a point. He's got nothing.
他说到一个重点 他说到重点才怪!
It was a misunderstanding.It was insensitive.
误会一场! 有够白目!
Apologise. Why me? She overreacted.
道歉! 为什么?是她反应过度
Just apologise. No.
道歉就对了! 不!
Do it. OK, I'm sorry.
道歉! 好啦!对不起
What?
什么?
He's right. I overreacted. You mean...
他说得对 是我反应过度 你是说…
Not another word or I'll come down there and push you over myself.
不要再说了 我推你过去
I got it. I got it.
我来 我来
I got it.
我来