10. Title Transfer
10.所有权转让
A: So, I can give you the title transfer after you pay me.
A:所以,我可以在你支付我后把所有权转让给你。
B: Okay, I can pay you in full today.
B:好的,我今天可以全额付给你。
A: That's great. I have the title transfer here with me.
A:太棒了。我现在就带着所有权转让。
B: Great, what do I need to do?
B:好的,我需要做什么?
A: I just need you to fill in the information on this form.
A:我只需要你在这张表格上填好信息。
B: And then you are going to take it to the DMV?
B:然后你就会拿去给车管所吗?
A: Yes, you should receive a notice from the DMV in the mail.
A:是的,你应该会收到车管所用邮件发的一封通知。
B: Okay, that sounds good.
B:好的,听起来很好。
A: Once you fill out everything, be sure to sign your name at the bottom.
A:一旦你填好了所有的东西,确保在底部签上你的名字。
B: Will do. When can you take the paper to the DMV?
B:会的。你能什么时候把文件拿到车管所?
A: I can take it later on today. If not, I can definitely take it tomorrow.
A:我会今天晚些时候。如果今天不能的话,我明天一定带到。
B: Awesome. I just want to get everything done fast.
B:好的。我只是想每件事都快些办完。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载