3. Declining to Buy the Car
3.决定买这辆车
A: So, what did you think about the car?
A:所以,你认为这辆车怎么样?
B: It was a good test drive, but I need to think it over.
B:试驾很好,但我需要考虑一下。
A: Do you have any questions or concerns?
A:你有什么问题或是顾虑吗?
B: I'm sorry, but I don't think I am going to purchase this car.
B:很抱歉,我想我不会买这辆车。
A: If I may ask, what didn't you like about the car?
A:如果我可以问的话,你不喜欢这辆车的什么地方?
B: I don't see myself driving this car.
B:我不明白我自己为什么开这辆车。
A: Is it the price? Let me talk to my manager; we might lower the price.
A:是价格的问题吗?让我和我的经理谈谈,我们或许可以降价。
B: It's not the price. I just don't think it's the right fit for me.
B:不是价格的问题。我只是认为它不适合我。
A: Would you like to see another car at the dealership?
A:你想看看代理商那里的另一辆车吗?
B: I'm sorry, but I didn't see any other car I liked.
B:对不起,我没有看到我喜欢的车。
A: Well, thanks for considering our dealership.
A:好吧,谢谢你考虑我们的代理商。
B: If I change my mind, I will let you know. Thank you.
B:如果我改变了主意,我会告诉你。谢谢你。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载