Last Breakfast
最后一顿早餐
Evan and Mrs. Van Helsing sit next to each other at breakfast.
艾凡和凡·赫尔辛太太早餐时坐在一起。
V:So, today you are leaving, Evan?
老板:那么,艾凡,你们今天要走了,是不是?
E:Yes. After three weeks, it's time to hit the road again.
艾凡:是的。在这儿住了三个礼拜,是再上路的时候了。
V:How nice for you to be able to pack up and leave whenever you like!
老板:你们真好,可以随时想离开就收拾行李上路!
E:This is the best trip of my life. Kathy doesn't want to leave at all.
艾凡:这是我这生中最棒的一趟旅行。凯西一点都不想离开。
V:Where is the darling girl? Isn't she hungry?
老板:那亲爱的女孩到哪儿去?她不饿吗?
E:She's washing up. She'll be here in a minute.
艾凡:她在盥洗。一会儿就来。
V:I have your favorite breakfast for you two today:
老板:今天我为你们两个准备了你们最喜爱的早餐:
eggs easy over, waffles with maple syrup, yogurt, orange juice, and tea for Kathy, coffee for you.
两面嫩煎的荷包蛋、加枫糖的松饼、优酪乳、柳橙汁,还有凯西的茶和你的咖啡。
E:I can't get over how you remember what all your guests like to eat, Mrs. Van Helsing.
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我很讶异你怎么记得住所有房客喜欢吃的东西。
V:I only remember the preferences of those whom I like, Evan.
老板:艾凡,我只记得我喜欢的那些人的喜好。
You and Kathy have been ideal guests. You're both so polite and considerate of others.
你和凯西一直都是很棒的客人。两个人都很有礼貌又体谅别人。
E:It's been a real pleasure to stay with you, Mrs. Van Helsing.
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,住你这儿我们一直都很愉快。
Anyway, after we return from Sweden, we'll be back next month to say hello before we go back to New York.
不管怎样,下个月我们从瑞典回来,返回纽约前会来打声招呼。
V:You two are welcome to stay with us anytime. Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast while it's still hot!
老板:欢迎你们两个随时来住我们这儿。哦,趁早餐还热时赶快吃吧!