Book Seats
订座
A: Good morning, Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you?
早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?
B: Yes, I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.
是的。我想预定后天晚上7点的一个包间。
A: Would you like Chinese, Western, Japanese or Korean cuisine?
饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?
B: Chinese food, please.
中国式。
A: For how many people?
有多少人?
B: Let me see, 10 persons.
我想一下,有10个人。
A: Yes, Mam, 10 persons. How much for food per person? The minimun charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.
10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。
B: 150 yuan per person.
我要每个人150元的价位。
A: 150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?
150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?
B: Just get ready Henessy X.O.. We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis?
现在就订轩尼诗X.O.吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?
A: Yes, Mam. May I know your name, please?
是的,女士。请问您贵姓?
B: Galley Spencer.
格力·斯宾塞。
A: Yes, Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number?
好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?
B: 650-856-19. By the way, could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room? My fax number is 650-856-18.
650-856-19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650-856-18。
A: Yes, 650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room, Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms Spencer?
好的,是650-856-18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的。斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点什么吗?
B: No, thanks.
没有了,谢谢。
A: So, allow me to confirm the reservation: the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer, a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p.m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'll prepare Henessy X.O..
那么请允许我确认一下您的预定:您是斯宾塞女士,预定一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.O.。
B: That's fine. Thank you.
很好,谢谢您。
A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon, Ms. Spencer.
很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。